• Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Besides the Raiders the rest would all be terrible.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canberra, because I hate every other side that is in there.

But we all know it will most likely be Roosters vs Storm GF reply with Storm to win.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year it seems like the same 2 teams contest the GF the cheating storm and the rorters, would like to see Parra win but cannot see anyone beating the 2 scumbags teams of the comp storm/rorters.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Every year it seems like the same 2 teams contest the GF the cheating storm and the rorters, would like to see Parra win but cannot see anyone beating the 2 scumbags teams of the comp storm/rorters.
Fuck Parramatta. Those ***** got off pretty scot-free from their "player payments in the paper bags in the carpark shit". Pea-heart Moses will shit his nappy when the finals pressure is on.
There is fuck-all left to choose from TBH. Raiders or Manly for mine.
Lets face it: the final 8 is almost wholly made up of salary cap/drug cheats. Yay.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders bandwagon as well but they will 100% choke. They'll be out in straight sets. If Ricky puts Leilua back in they will leak points defensively he is one of the worst centres in the comp.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im also going for the Faiders, but not confident.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders but I don't see them beating the storm a second time. Bellamy will have his team ready...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The NRL will be busy at the moment scripting up "a fairytale" premiership. Parra might be in with a big shot...30-odd years might mean its their turn. NRL is corrupt as fuck, whoever they deem to win the title will take it out. 2010 Dragons being Exhibit A.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Far out I was really struggling to find a team I like. Raiders it is. Shit I hate Broncos more than any other team but was thinking better them then Storm, Roosters, Manly, Parra, Sharks, Rabbits. So messed up. Times like this I wish the warriors would get their shit together.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if Melbourne win it, you'll hear about it for 2 days and then never again, god help us if Parra, Manly or Rabbits win it.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Parramatta. Those ***** got off pretty scot-free from their "player payments in the paper bags in the carpark shit". Pea-heart Moses will shit his nappy when the finals pressure is on.
There is fuck-all left to choose from TBH. Raiders or Manly for mine.
Lets face it: the final 8 is almost wholly made up of salary cap/drug cheats. Yay.

Don't see how they got let off easy , they lost a trophy , lost peats , Foran and Paulo , got stripped points , when that actual year they were below cap , the punishment from the previous years put them over the cap . (Sharks kept their trophy )
Plus greenturd got the government to place an administrator on the club which they are still under

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't see how they got let off easy , they lost a trophy , lost peats , Foran and Paulo , got stripped points , when that actual year they were below cap , the punishment from the previous years put them over the cap . (Sharks kept their trophy )
Plus greenturd got the government to place an administrator on the club which they are still under
What trophy are we talking about lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck every top 8 team apart from Canberra, well just till the rest of the season lol