Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's played one first grade game. ONE. I'm all for bringing our juniors through, and I hope it works out for him but at the same time we need to cover our bases here. Dugan wouldn't be a terrible signing if it's a reasonable fee.
He's a terrible signing because we have to sign him for 2 years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why do we have to do anything with him?
I don't want to sign him.
Dugan has 2 seasons remaining on his current contract that's why.
Ramien was the best Centre for 2020 on the market.
I'd rather we use what we have: Hopoate, Reimis and/or Harper or sign a mercenary (1 year) player and look towards 2021 for a long term Centre signing.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a scuffle with him and his fuckwit entourage in Canberra.

He got kicked out :tearsofjoy:

Point of the story? He’s a fucktard
When was that?

He seems to have matured..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to sign him.
Dugan has 2 seasons remaining on his current contract that's why.
Ramien was the best Centre for 2020 on the market.
I'd rather we use what we have: Hopoate, Reimis and/or Harper or sign a mercenary (1 year) player and look towards 2021 for a long term Centre signing.
True. It seems like our future centres are covered between Harper, Averillo, Schoup and Alamoti. No idea how far into the future though

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker and Rapana off contract

Walker is being stifled by Des playing five-eighth

That's our best option for the 2020 season. Forget Dugan or Jmoz they are past it. I wouldn't be helping the Sharks out in any capacity especially if we aren't getting some one who will be here long term.
Rapana would be great. How would you shuffle the backline around to fit him in ? Who misses out ?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
you forget that we now have the makings of a great centre in Harper they will toughen him up in the offseason his defence saved certain tries this week and he does have pace
Based on what? One game of 1st grade!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys forget Morris
Josh has been offered to us and he DOESNT want to come here
It will be interesting from here as cronulla need to release someone to get Ramien in.
In summary theres more chance of Ramien ending up at Canterbury cause Morris/Dugan refuse to move on than Morris ending up at Canterbury
Things do change rapidly in the NRL, but i cant see Jmoz back at the club. He should have stayed and could have been remembered as a great clubman after ridding himself of the Merge
He's over the hill anyway. He's longing for a premiership before he's forced to hang up the boots, and I don't see him getting one at the shonkies

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chances are you and your entourage are A grade wankers and probably deserved to get towelled up.

That’s right, you don’t know.

Looks like i’ll need to break this one down for you, you poor thing:

“We. Don’t. Need. Fucktards. At. Canterbury.”

Please run along back to the glue factory

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Realistically, if we're going to get a Sharks reject I want Sione Katoa. Put him on the wing outside of Reimis Smith.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on what? One game of 1st grade!
Reminds me after okunbors first game. People were offering 10 year deals :laughing:

Think Jayden will be no more then back up. Well you hope so because the guy isn’t first grade ready. But trust the kennel to trumpet a one gamer :tearsofjoy:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s happening with Curtis Scott? Young, big, fast outside back. Apparently told to test his value after sliding down the rankings at storm.

As if you don’t throw him a bone. Would slot straight into a spot in our backline.

DWZ, Remis, Hoppa. For mine the only certainties when fit. Scott would be the other. Meaney has come a long way. But like Corey Thompson will struggle with size on the wing. Will still get the job done. But he will be marking up against 190cm 100kg giants most weeks. Could do with a bulkier centre to help him out.

1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. Scott
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

Fair enough not the fastest, strongest or most skilled backline the nrl has ever seen. But a very safe one. Not too much errors in it. And the smith, Scott, Meaney and Zelezniak a little bit of speed.

Way better then our round 1 line up from this year that’s for sure.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s happening with Curtis Scott? Young, big, fast outside back. Apparently told to test his value after sliding down the rankings at storm.

As if you don’t throw him a bone. Would slot straight into a spot in our backline.

DWZ, Remis, Hoppa. For mine the only certainties when fit. Scott would be the other. Meaney has come a long way. But like Corey Thompson will struggle with size on the wing. Will still get the job done. But he will be marking up against 190cm 100kg giants most weeks. Could do with a bulkier centre to help him out.

1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. Scott
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

Fair enough not the fastest, strongest or most skilled backline the nrl has ever seen. But a very safe one. Not too much errors in it. And the smith, Scott, Meaney and Zelezniak a little bit of speed.

Way better then our round 1 line up from this year that’s for sure.
That’s genuinely a great backline. I’d also be happy to see how Harper goes if we can’t get a centre.

Much better than Montoya Holland and Crichton at the beginning of this year.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why people are saying Meaneys height is going to get him monstered by other wingers, he's 187cm tall apparently and is safe under the high ball.

On a size note, yeh, i agree that he needs to put on a few more kg and if he does, he'll be a standout on the wing in 2020 now that's he started running harder and with purpose

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s genuinely a great backline. I’d also be happy to see how Harper goes if we can’t get a centre.

Much better than Montoya Holland and Crichton at the beginning of this year.
Yeh don’t remind me. A fullback with no speed. A midget with no leg drive (crighton) Montoya who looked like he was in quicksand.

With a few key pieces this off season and a 2021 raid on a few rep players we should see us return to the glory days. If not atleast a finals team.

To be honest 12th place finish this year was par for the course. Not exactly a good year. But not the worst year. End of season run glossed over a lot of weaknesses in the squad and the game strategy.

So let’s see what 6 months worth of offseason can do.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chances are you and your entourage are A grade wankers and probably deserved to get towelled up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You got owned and you know it!!!

Go jerk your mate Dugan off while sipping on your Breezers on a rooftop. And throw in your other mate Ferguson. You got given two hands for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.