Congratulations Klemmer

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m happy Klemmer got to join a stable club that’s building for the finals and has stability both on and off the field, especially with a strong final third of the season. Well done champ, you finished with the same amount of wins and losses as the Bulldogs side you bailed on.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the disappointing thing for me when it comes to Klemmer was how much love he said he had for the club back in the day and that he never wanted to leave

then the Knights waved around the cash and to mask his greed, it became about finding a better environment

I wish the Knights with Klemmer every misfortune

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that was a bad move wasn't it Klem Klem…

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Helped kill that coach too apparantly.
Didn’t get his way when we rightly punted his BF Woods.

Class A arsehole
Yep, he apparently was a major player in the move to get rid of Brown. Sounds like he was a trouble maker with us as well. Glad to have players now who want to play for the coach and the club.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I came on the kennel specifically looking for this thread.. lol loving the karma of this one...
Me too
Haha
I just saw similar post on Facebook
Came straight to the kennel to see what fellow kennelers are saying

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The real reason he left was first he got annoyed when we released his best mate Woods, when Klemmer did convince him to join us.. so he approached the club about certain promises the club had made to him.. And The Knights came in with a huge offer in the background..

Hate seeing him in other colours and hes added a handy passing game tk his repertoire.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Destabilising player, short term pain long term gain letting him go.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As good a metre eat Klemmer is, unless he gets some footwork or an offload into his game he is not worth $850k a season
He is worth every cent of 850k if you are a desperate club in need of a rEbUiLd