Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shocking thread. We all saw the talent. Just needed time to nurture confidence, and now he’s set for a big 2020. So help me God if Pay replaces him with Britt though....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As i said on here from day 1 when the nuffies were bagging his fitness he just needs time in first grade and he will improve

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love him and rfm off the bench both weapons up the middle if pay picks britt over him next year ill lose my shit
RFM seems to have a problem playing during winters cold days...
When it's not so is he...but it's not hit much during winter...I'm a huge fan of him and hope he can perform consistently next year

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shocking thread. We all saw the talent. Just needed time to nurture confidence, and now he’s set for a big 2020. So help me God if Pay replaces him with Britt though....
Should’ve been in fg 18 months ago and given proper mins and time to gain his feet
Others have unlimited chances and Fcuk ups yet still first picked in fg
This guy is and will be a gun
Even if it is off the bench
He plays a massive role in keeping momentum going
Now if only one of our fullbacks or halves supported him for the offload

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horse must be at the races for the off season spreading his wisdom there haha lol.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reminds of Meaneys last try to wrap up his hatrick.

Blocker says "you can't keep going side to side" literally 3 seconds before Hoppa puts Meaney over in the corner haha haha.

I can't believe that Horse actually couldnt see the talent in this kid. The sad part is that instead of wishing him well he would rather our most talented forward fail to fulfill some sick need to prove he can see things that none of us can.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about that offload to hoppa as he was being tackled.

Kid was also the only one other than Napa and tolman who could handle haas
The amazing thing was that he didn't look out of place when competing against Haas and Fifita. Obviously those two have accomplished more so far and are a bit more talented but it's exciting to finally have an athletic and destructive young forward prospect like To'omaga who fits that same mould.

They need to upgrade Renouf over the offseason and make him more of a focal point next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the jizz train has left the station.........giddy up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reminds of Meaneys last try to wrap up his hatrick.

Blocker says "you can't keep going side to side" literally 3 seconds before Hoppa puts Meaney over in the corner haha haha.

I can't believe that Horse actually couldnt see the talent in this kid. The sad part is that instead of wishing him well he would rather our most talented forward fail to fulfill some sick need to prove he can see things that none of us can.
Know all: know nothing as my Dad used to say :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The amazing thing was that he didn't look out of place when competing against Haas and Fifita. Obviously those two have accomplished more so far and are a bit more talented but it's exciting to finally have an athletic and destructive young forward prospect like To'omaga who fits that same mould.

They need to upgrade Renouf over the offseason and make him more of a focal point next year.
We haven't had a big, running, offloading forward since Pritchard?

You gotta have them in today's game. I hope he is nurtured and supported by Pay and not left like Ofa.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM seems to have a problem playing during winters cold days...
When it's not so is he...but it's not hit much during winter...I'm a huge fan of him and hope he can perform consistently next year
I think he wasn’t a back rower plays much better up the middle

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To’omaga and RFM need to stay on the bench next season. RFM is awesome off the bench through the middle. He can’t handle NRL out wide but off the bench he’s been awesome

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renouf's pretty selective with the offload too. He hasn't thrown too many dumb passes but plenty of good ones. Agree with other posters about him and RFM needing more support through the middle. That should be a big focus for our ball work in the off-season because their impact off the bench could be the difference for us in a lot of games.