The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah he's improved his game in the last month or so but hardly an apology is needed lol. He still wouldn't walk into any other side except maybe the Titans.
I guarantee you if the dogs told him he could look elsewhere there would be interest.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slight side note.... I like him as a Hooker lol
With all the back-row forwards in our roster, perhaps he and Holland can train and be used as a backup for JMK at No 9.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't start the year in the best of form. But he's a decent player. I'm not sure why he gets singled out so much more than others.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never bagged him as a player but the quality and errors at the start of the season was shit I didn’t want him in the side but after watching the last few games of the season he changed my mind as long as he carries it into next season.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last 4-5 weeks his been very good, breaking the line
Strong carries, bouncing around
And most importantly, haven’t seen much dumb shit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bagged him. Thought the guy was useless.

He's been going good. I even like that he ball plays a bit. He just needs to know when and where to pass. He forced the pass a bit too much.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry not sorry. Still needs a consistent years footy before apollogies due

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing that the most maligned players, according to the forum, have been the best players.
Tolman, Lewis, Elliott, Napa, Meaney, have all been exceptional of late.
Maybe the coach does know what hes doing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The same posters call
Elliot terrible but rate Lewis even though they have the same trajectory of mistakes to good plays. In my opinion Elliot has set up better tries through his ball play
Isnt it amazing that the most maligned players, according to the forum, have been the best players.
Tolman, Lewis, Elliott, Napa, Meaney, have all been exceptional of late.
Maybe the coach does know what hes doing.
Or surely even the biggest NRL scrub can’t play shit for 25 weeks

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol ok.... go tell Pay.... or the large number of experts who rate him and think he adds value to our team.
The amount you praise, love and seemingly have a massive boner for him, I'm beginning to think you are pay ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The amount you praise, love and seemingly have a massive boner for him, I'm beginning to think you are pay ;)
Nah, I just like going into bat for him because he’s a solid player snd the amount of criticism he cops on here is absurd.;)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, I just like going into bat for him because he’s a solid player snd the amount of criticism he cops on here is absurd.;)
I don't think it's unwarranted, in fact I'd say the criticism is way too soft