Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The author of this thread should be so embarrassed after todays game but he is no doubt too stupid to realise what a clown he is.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the guy who did this thread was just pissed after the Cowboys loss. Probably on the cans & regrets posting drunk lol

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis carved up for us, put on a clinic last night.

/Close Thread
How did he put on a clinic? He had a good game now doubt, he had that good kick that stopped before dead ball line and the other one to a try. What else was clinical. What I watched was the same as every week. 5 hit ups and a half assed bomb, which was also mentioned in commentary

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love bombs, always 50/50 anything can happen, more more.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i'll put this lightly. Lewis will not lead us to a premiership
not comparing Lewis to Thurston..but i m certain most would have said the same thing and look how that worked out. lets see how he goes mid to late next season before writing him off.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m on the fence with Lewis now he has 6 months of season to get his shit right defense is outstanding but his attack is not up to nrl standards he passing as well looks forced some wild passes he doesn’t need to be foran but these things he needs to get right.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The author of this thread should be so embarrassed after todays game but he is no doubt too stupid to realise what a clown he is.
This thread is a disgrace.

Honestly anyone jumping on this earlier and laying in the boot to Lewis with the ridiculous over exaggeration of the thread title need to reflect on themselves.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis carved up for us, put on a clinic last night.

/Close Thread
You're getting a tad carried away. He had a good game but he literally turned his back to pass instead of a simple right to left pass.

Yes we got the try but that play right there shows his lack of skill. He can't pass right to left. You are NEVER supposed to turn your back on the defense and pass the ball.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not comparing Lewis to Thurston..but i m certain most would have said the same thing and look how that worked out. lets see how he goes mid to late next season before writing him off.
His vision working out of structure is Thurston like... If you don't see that your in denial or don't know league.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're getting a tad carried away. He had a good game but he literally turned his back to pass instead of a simple right to left pass.

Yes we got the try but that play right there shows his lack of skill. He can't pass right to left. You are NEVER supposed to turn your back on the defense and pass the ball.
Easy brahhh… Did you say Lewis cant pass right to left? Relaxxxxxx… lol.

And your right you never pass with ur back turned but when you got ample time to pass and you know there is no D to intercept your ball then where is the issue?

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy brahhh… Did you say Lewis cant pass right to left? Relaxxxxxx… lol.
If anything he threw the harder left to right.. Something someone like Coggar cant do.

And your right you never pass with ur back turned but when you got ample time to pass and you know there is no D to intercept your ball then where is the issue?
Easy braah? Lol what?

I didn't have an issue. I was pointing out that this wasn't a "clinic" as another poster said it was. Yeah plenty time to turn his back on the defense and pass, also had enough time to just pass right to left like every other half on the planet would have done.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy braah? Lol what?

I didn't have an issue. I was pointing out that this wasn't a "clinic" as another poster said it was. Yeah plenty time to turn his back on the defense and pass, also had enough time to just pass right to left like every other half on the planet would have done.
Its patronisation....

Been watching the kid for probably longer than most.... Kid can pass both ways without any issues. Heck if one pass is stronger than the other and you can throw it then why not throw it?

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not having this michael lichaa bullshit all over again unless one of yall want to make up the fake injury for round 6 next year for lewis to avoid an apology

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its patronisation....

Been watching the kid for probably longer than most.... Kid can pass both ways without any issues. Heck if one pass is stronger than the other and you can throw it then why not throw it?
I wasn't really asking, I was laughing and said "lol what" because you said "braa" lol.

I don't know why people get so defensive on here tbh. All I said was it wasn't a clinic. Tell the truth if you were coaching an under twelves team would you say to them "look never turn your back the the D line, but if yourve got plenty of time ...why not"

No you wouldn't because it's a bad habbit to get into.

He had a good game but his passing game is lacking.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on mods, how does this thread still exist??!!! Its such a load of shit, and clearly baitposting!
Even if there was a way to actually quantify who is the worst half ever, there is no way it would be Lewis.
Just close this thread already!

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on mods, how does this thread still exist??!!! Its such a load of shit, and clearly baitposting!
Even if there was a way to actually quantify who is the worst half ever, there is no way it would be Lewis.
This thread degenerates the entire forum. Delete it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His vision working out of structure is Thurston like... If you don't see that your in denial or don't know league.
Thurston like? Are you fucking serious? Bahaha.