The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Had some very solid games at the back end of the year, but also had some shockers earlier in the season.. nothing to gloat about tbh..
He’s not the only one who was poor early in the season. Why is he constantly singled out?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His best games are really really high quality. I think he tries to make up for players like Lewis, Okunbur , Meaney etc etc when we have scored 1 tries with 65% possession
I think you should go and coach the Engadine Wombats because you’re blessed with football knowledge that needs to be shared.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have nothing to apologise for, I know quality when I see it. Those of you who incessantly bag him can leave your apologies below.
Played well tonight
Still the dumbest **** to ever pull on a jersey for mine

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s not the only one who was poor early in the season. Why is he constantly singled out?
I think his crabbing across field and either knocking on or getting dragged into touch, giving away stupid penalties (plus his curly hair might have had something to do with it)

And people love a punching bag

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The write he caused early with Matt lodge could have been a penalty for hand on ball but we got the 50/50.

He isn’t a really bad player but he is bench at best I’m most sides and we have him starting is my issue, has a lot of energy

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He also does some very good things which he is given no credit for. The pluses in his game far outweigh the negatives.
Look I don't hate him .. but I rate rfm and toomaga well ahead of him

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Played well tonight
Still the dumbest **** to ever pull on a jersey for mine
Nah, there have been plenty of posters who have more mistakes in their game but have less upside.

He was very out of form early in the season.... maybe still out of sorts from the mad Monday thing. That really fucked with his head. But he had a very good end to the year and for the most part he was good last year. He’s underrated and will be a good player for us for quite some time, I think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look I don't hate him .. but I rate rfm and toomaga well ahead of him
Disagree. RFM’s form was just as bad before pay started playing him in the middle, tbh... Elliott holds his own with both those guys. At his best, he’s probably better.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, there have been plenty of posters who have more mistakes in their game but have less upside.

He was very out of form early in the season.... maybe still out of sorts from the mad Monday thing. That really fucked with his head. But he had a very good end to the year and for the most part he was good last year. He’s underrated and will be a good player for us for quite some time, I think.
Lol don’t talk with your mouth full