The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have nothing to apologise for, I know quality when I see it. Those of you who incessantly bag him can leave your apologies below.
His best games are really really high quality. I think he tries to make up for players like Lewis, Okunbur , Meaney etc etc when we have scored 1 tries with 65% possession

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While I don't constantly bag him and am glad he's found a bit of form, it's hard to deny he's come up with some brain explosions this year. Then again, same can be said for most of our side.

Congrats to him and the boys for finishing the season on a high

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His best games are really really high quality. I think he tries to make up for players like Lewis, Okunbur , Meaney etc etc when we have scored 1 tries with 65% possession
Lewis and Meaney were good tonight too.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I like his energy and speed in his runs and his reliability in defense - he is a true Bulldog so we should be supporting him to keep the errors out of his game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to apologise for, I know quality when I see it. Those of you who incessantly bag him can leave your apologies below.
Had some very solid games at the back end of the year, but also had some shockers earlier in the season.. nothing to gloat about tbh..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love him when he comes off the bench. Tonight was the first game in god knows how long that he impressed from the start, solid effort.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he was a scapegoat and wrongfully criticised all season. Same with Smith.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is an average player who has a lot of intent, i think he has a lot of stupid mistakes in his game and can push dumb passes and make dumb penalties. If he limited himself to just running hard then i wouldn't have a problem with him, he usually has 1 or 2 stand out games a season. I'm still not apologizing for warranted criticisms that he has been deserving of.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think he is an average player who has a lot of intent, i think he has a lot of stupid mistakes in his game and can push dumb passes and make dumb penalties. If he limited himself to just running hard then i wouldn't have a problem with him, he usually has 1 or 2 stand out games a season. I'm still not apologizing for warranted criticisms that he has been deserving of.
Most forwards have mistakes in their game.... especially early in their careers.

Jokes aside, he’s a way better player than some of you give him credit for.