Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Broncos 13 +

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best thing about this win today is scoring 30 points, it feels good given our previous attacking struggles, and the first time this season scoring 30 points

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DOGS DOGS DOOOOOOOOGGGGSSSS!!!!

Super proud of how this team is gelling and their GRIT.

1 or 2 more choice recruitments in November, big off season and then 8 from 10 to start the year!!!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half time - the kennel - fuck pay hes ruining careers, can’t coach! Fucken garbage, pathetic.. wtf is that. So flat it’s all pays coaching.

Full time - the kennel - whatta a win!, pay whatta a coach, what about the resiliency to defend - wow I wonder where that comes from..

the kennellers, you gotta laugh

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half time - the kennel - fuck pay hes ruining careers, can’t coach! Fucken garbage, pathetic.. wtf is that. So flat it’s all pays coaching.

Full time - the kennel - whatta a win!, pay whatta a coach, what about the resiliency to defend - wow I wonder where that comes from..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nah..

Hopefully some oranges and a pep talk pointing out that we are leading and can repeat the same for the second half.

I'm not giving up on them yet.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, that was probably the best coached game all year.

There were some specific tactics involved in tonight. Something that a coach drills in training. I hope he comes good, but I still doubt it.

We will revisit this topic come June next year.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll put my stamp of approval on your post, I guess I'm not the only one who reads TK for a laugh.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll put my stamp of approval on your post, I guess I'm not the only one who reads TK for a laugh.
its seriously the dribble youd read on the back of a bus seat written by some bloke who isnt allowed to drive

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We won easily.
Didn’t see the game cause I’ve got no Foxtel.last time I watched us against the broncos there forwards rolled us easily.
Where the broncos saving energy for the finals?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t see the game cause I’ve got no Foxtel.last time I watched us against the broncos there forwards rolled us easily.
Nope

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are all the kennelers calling for Meaney to be given the flick.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. We were just better. They needed a win to guarantee their spot. They can still miss the finals with a draw.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only a small crowd around 9,000 Or so
Our boys had real fight tonight a continuation over the last few months.
30 points for us was just brilliant.
Lewis had a blinder in defence and all the boys should be proud of their effort .
Well done. Worth going out to watch them.