Best win of the year

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Idgaf if you bar me.... Big fat middle finger to all you pussies that whinge like little bitches about our coach, players or our commitment.
What a win to end the year considering a rookie coach, a very young side and our commitment as a club considering our des era and salary cap restriction and loss of a core playing group.
We couldn't make the finals yet played like true bulldogs.
I read half time comments after being excited about the way we played yet read so many negative comments (oh I know... We are entitled to criticise)
We have a lot of money up our sleeve and I would retain and extend a lot of our boys (dwz, hoppa, Smith, Lewis, foran, Lewis , foran, jmk as a previous doubter, Jacko, Elliot, CHN, nappa, and rfm.
Dean pay has got the boys playing for the club and coach. Great completion, errror rate, culture and attack is improving.
After a long time in the wilderness I am enjoying watching football... And really enjoying getting used to winning again.
Yours truly
Bulldogs fan

Last edited:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Uhh no. Our best win was keeping a top 4 team to no tries

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super proud of how much spirit theyve been playing with

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
And we hit 30 points in a game - great sign even our attack without DMZ is headed in the right direction!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our top try scores
Reimis Smith - 12
Nick Meaney - 6
Hopoate/CHN - 5

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idgaf if you bar me.... Big fat middle finger to all you pussies that whinge like little bitches about our coach, players or our commitment.
What a win to end the year considering a rookie coach, a very young side and our commitment as a club considering our des era and salary cap restriction and loss of a core playing group.
We couldn't make the finals yet played like true bulldogs.
I read half time comments after being excited about the way we played yet read so many negative comments (oh I know... We are entitled to criticise)
We have a lot of money up our sleeve and I would retain and extend a lot of our boys (dwz, hoppa, Smith, Lewis, foran, Lewis , foran, jmk as a previous doubter, Jacko, Elliot, CHN, nappa, and rfm.
Dean pay has got the boys playing for the club and coach. Great completion, errror rate, culture and attack is improving.
After a long time in the wilderness I am enjoying watching football... And really enjoying getting used to winning again.
Tours truly
Bulldogs fan
It was a great win, but they have to do this from the start especially between round 1 and 10 and through to the end

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a great win, but they have to do this from the start especially between round 1 and 10 and through to the end
One or two games go our way and we were top 8...a big goal with most supporters. And we were giving top teams a shake up

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to perform when the pressure is on.

Stoked though

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes very good win,I thought hoppa,Meaney,Lewis,toamoga,were all very good,another message to the meathead that said Lewis is the worst half to ever play for our club,had a hand in 2 of our tries,his defence was excellent as usual,made a couple of mistakes,but he's learning every week

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes very good win,I thought hoppa,Meaney,Lewis,toamoga,were all very good,another message to the meathead that said Lewis is the worst half to ever play for our club,had a hand in 2 of our tries,his defence was excellent as usual,made a couple of mistakes,but he's learning every week
The key is learning... I mean we have been very low but we are learning to defend... Be there for each other (jackson against dwz Dwz dog shot) and in defense. Our completion and mistakes are number 1 on the comp and a tribute to our culture and pay.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our early spread of the ball was a big factor in our intention to be creative and involve our backs and it gave us an unpredictability

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was an exceptional win, along with the wins over the bunnies and the eels these were probably my favourites of the year.
It was great to see our back 5 stand up when we needed them basically all out of position.
Our forwards really matched it with what is probably the best pack in the comp.
Okunbor and Harper played well and Nick Meaney has improved his positioning and game as a winger immensely.

Very proud effort to end the year.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
For me the Parramatta win takes the cake. The dickheads were so confident of running a score against us.