Reaction score
Oh yes 1 LB assist and 2 try assists he was good

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still here... the guy is unorthodox and gangly and it payed off tonight. Please still recognise his 'stellar' defence leaked 2 tries tonight at crucial times.
I'm not saying I don't want him in our side, never have he's gotta be in the 17 somewhere, just dirty Cogger got shafted when he was playing better than Lewis.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh he had a good game, still almost made as many errors as good plays though. Dunno why you ***** have to always try and create these shit fights with your threads. It's a single game, most players are capable of having good games and good moments...sustained form is the key.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lewis is unco and unorthodox, but he takes risks. He was a little off defensively tonight, but normally he's made out of steel and one of the best defending Halfbacks in the game. Those are facts.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh he had a good game, still almost made as many errors as good plays though. Dunno why you ***** have to always try and create these shit fights with your threads. It's a single game, most players are capable of having good games and good moments...sustained form is the key.
Whats worse is that berries sour puss that posts depressive posts on every thread

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should take Chris Smith position next year

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's kicks on the last were terrible. He had a decent game but Lewis supporters have to admit that he's clearly not a playmaker and not enough to win a premiership.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has no running game at all guess he can kick/pass & defend good.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s woeful in attack but there’s something about him we just seem to click when hes in the team

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to play well consistently in every aspect of his game week in week out.

I think things have been so bleak as bulldogs supporters that we are excited by anyone who shows a bit of talent.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to play well consistently in every aspect of his game week in week out.

I think things have been so bleak as bulldogs supporters that we are excited by anyone who shows a bit of talent.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He is still rocks and diamonds - plays with a lot of effort and instinct, but has concentration lapses that allow errors to creep into his game. His kicking game needs to find more grass. I like him and because he is still very young, more experience is going to replace more rocks with diamonds.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
First decent game all season, hardly something to gloat about..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally unnecessary thread. Just provoking bullshit commentary from both sides. I'm a fan and he did some good stuff again tonight but he also had a few errors. But who cares?

The "TEAM" were fucking awseome tonight, all of them.. Nuff said.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger carnt tackle gets dominated no leg strength either, needs to hit the gym in the off season...I like him but need an all round half
I'm still here... the guy is unorthodox and gangly and it payed off tonight. Please still recognise his 'stellar' defence leaked 2 tries tonight at crucial times.
I'm not saying I don't want him in our side, never have he's gotta be in the 17 somewhere, just dirty Cogger got shafted when he was playing better than Lewis.