Harper’s debut

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good time to get a run I reckon, get a taste of first grade when the pressures off since the season is done. Hopefully it allows him to just focus on his game without stress.
From all accounts he’s a bit suspect in defense but hopefully we see some attacking flair.
Good luck to him and the rest of the team this weekend, I’ll be watching the game from the States.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Feel the complete opposite, awful time to get the Broncos and make a debut lol. Last week would've been far better imo but we will see.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fifita, Haas and co are going to have a field day.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely stupid decision its a nothing game he should be playing Canterbury cup to get through the finals.
First grade are finished and there is no momentum for him to continue on.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch him finally.. I like it !!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure his ready to handle nrl, but will eats my words if does well

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay cant win with some on here...its great he is giving him a crack for the last game...he will be pumped all off season to get back in ..the result is not important at all so it's a nothing game...I think the dogs may just win too

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that it is great to see him get a crack, BUT - if he gets demolished by Fafita on our right edge all night, what will that do for his confidence with a whole off season to think about it and no follow up 1st grade game to make good.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dean Pay cant win with some on here...its great he is giving him a crack for the last game...he will be pumped all off season to get back in ..the result is not important at all so it's a nothing game...I think the dogs may just win too
100% agree...people on here cant wait to have a whinge about anything Pay does... Harper is cheering to be picked even for one game... hope he has an awesome game...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His First NRL game congrates to Harper. Hope he enjoys his game and has a good one.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that it is great to see him get a crack, BUT - if he gets demolished by Fafita on our right edge all night, what will that do for his confidence with a whole off season to think about it and no follow up 1st grade game to make good.
Sometimes you just need to get out there and have a crack. There’s enough psychologists and head shrinks around to sort out any confidence issues.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely stupid decision its a nothing game he should be playing Canterbury cup to get through the finals.
Why ? Perfect time to blood him against a team who’s good.. better to have the expertise for round 1

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree...people on here cant wait to have a whinge about anything Pay does... Harper is cheering to be picked even for one game... hope he has an awesome game...
100 percent .. he’s dammed if he does and dammed If he don’t

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any first grade game is more important to me than one in NSW Cup

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He doesn't impress me tbh... Schoupp Averillo plenty of better youngsters in our system