Other News Source Wade Egan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sarcastic or not, i figured a dumb meme fitted a dumber post
Then you should go back and do that to the majority of your posts. It’s a forum gtfo if you can’t handle other people’s opinions

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then you should go back and do that to the majority of your posts. It’s a forum gtfo if you can’t handle other people’s opinions
Hahaha, I seem to have touched a sensative area.

Settle down princess

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha, I seem to have touched a sensative area.

Settle down princess
Just replying to you talking shit. You get back what you put out there. I won’t even be passive aggressive and correct your spelling. Not sure if you’re bright enough to correct it on your own though.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just replying to you talking shit. You get back what you put out there. I won’t even be passive aggressive and correct your spelling. Not sure if you’re bright enough to correct it on your own though.
You just seem to be an uptight little boy who can't take someone taking the piss out of your post so you ark up and throw a little tantrum, it's hilarious :tearsofjoy:

*Sensitive, happy now junior?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just seem to be an uptight little boy who can't take someone taking the piss out of your post so you ark up and throw a little tantrum, it's hilarious :tearsofjoy:

*Sensitive, happy now junior?
You take shots at people who weren’t replying to you and then get all defensive when they snap back at you. Take your bullshit elsewhere

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You take shots at people who weren’t replying to you and then get all defensive when they snap back at you. Take your bullshit elsewhere
Just people who get all pissy and just can't let something go like you. Anyway, the game starts in 10 minutes.

Reply all you want, this is getting boring now, I'm done with you

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's having a cracker of a game today

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is a load of bs from another blowarse.. Egan has a huge future at Penrith and has had the coach’s backing..

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard a rumour today, Watson to dogs? Anyone else heard anything?

Given knights are fucking shit house and he copped 10 in the bin today after a good cover tackle but hes young and sharp out of dummy half. I reckon he would come cheap too

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If rather Jake friend anyday
Heard a rumour today, Watson to dogs? Anyone else heard anything?

Given knights are fucking shit house and he copped 10 in the bin today after a good cover tackle but hes young and sharp out of dummy half. I reckon he would come cheap too

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need competition for spots at dummy half that is for sure. Egan would be a handy pick up just can't see it happening. Katoa their other dummy half is off contract this year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Craig Garvage

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please no to watson, no to klemmer, no to their retard hooker too .... no ... no ...no

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Seggy has shown a willingness for a short contract..
I think a 1yr contract with another year in our favour would be worth looking at for us..
He would give us some shape through the middle and get some quicker ball to the edges with CHN and Stimson ..
He wants to come back to Sydney for his clothing label,and if the Sharks wanted him back,they wouldn’t be looking at Licchaa..
Dog 4 Life

Status
Not open for further replies.