Opinion Bulldogs have apparently left up to $800k for Semi Radradra

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well so far it's been at least 4 targets. The guy literally said players didn't come because we didn't overpay. Who's coming then?
Which targets? Have faith mate, they are coming and we aren’t going to become a basket case again like we did paying overs for players like Greg Eastwood on 800k

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Which targets? Have faith mate, they are coming and we aren’t going to become a basket case again like we did paying overs for players like Greg Eastwood on 800k
Pretty sure he is refferring to:

Api

Ramien

Latrell

Ese Ese

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think that is comparable, but whatever you say!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Andrew Johns said he would pay $1m a year for Semi bahahaha, what a fucking dumbcunt. This after he said he would pay 800k a year for fucking Benji Marshall lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Johns said he would pay $1m a year for Semi bahahaha, what a fucking dumbcunt. This after he said he would pay 800k a year for fucking Benji Marshall lol.
John's is trying to fuck us. Don't listen to him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A $MIL for Semi is a huge wankfest but if you got the Benji of 2019 fit and playing the way he has this year for 2 years.. $800k would be a steal, and him and Foran together would be a joy to watch.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is refferring to:

Api

Ramien

Latrell

Ese Ese
Two had made their minds up prior, one is playing hard ball for more money and we can’t even talk to the other until November 1

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think that is comparable, but whatever you say!
Oh ok. So a valid point isn’t comparable. Thank god you’re not running the club but I’m genuinely shocked you made a comment without mentioning the words “paying” and “overs”

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh ok. So a valid point isn’t comparable. Thank god you’re not running the club but I’m genuinely shocked you made a comment without mentioning the words “paying” and “overs”
You're comparing signing a marquee player to Beastwood on a back ended deal towards the end of his career. I'm going to go a bit easy on the overpaying bit. I can't get through to a brick head anyways.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're comparing signing a marquee player to Beastwood on a back ended deal towards the end of his career.
On 800k and getting us into salary cap trouble was my point. Try and keep up

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
On 800k and getting us into salary cap trouble was my point. Try and keep up
That isn't why we got into salary cap trouble and this isn't the same situation what so ever. How about you give me an alternative instead of being a gremlin.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That isn't why we got into salary cap trouble and this isn't the same situation what so ever.
Please enlighten me why we got in salary cap trouble then if having a reserve grader on 800k wasn’t a factor

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please enlighten me why we got in salary cap trouble then if having a reserve grader on 800k wasn’t a factor
We miss judged the salary cap increase (increases every year) by multiple millions and signed multiple players to back ended deals. I'm not sure where I've ever said to do that. The only thing I've said is sign 2 marquee players (like almost every other club has) and a young gun and retain a lot of the squad we currently have.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didnt think Eastwood was 800K a year, I thought he was back ended and his last year was 800K.
Exactly my point about our salary cap drama and being forced to release millions in players and paying part of their contracts to play for other teams

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We miss judged the salary cap increase (increases every year) by multiple millions and signed multiple players to back ended deals. I'm not sure where I've ever said to do that. The only thing I've said is sign 2 marquee players (like almost every other club has) and a young gun and retain a lot of the squad we currently have.
Ok so now you’re agreeing with me that the large back-ended contracts were a factor in our salary cap dramas?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok so now you’re agreeing with me that the large back-ended contracts were a factor in our salary cap dramas?
No, you just said signing players on a big contract (marquee money), while using Beastwood's 800k a season, as a reason why we got into a salary cap problem and how it'd be the same now (IT ISN'T COMPARABLE, WHICH IS MY POINT YOU'RE ARGUING). Why would we sign more back ended deals and predict what the salary cap will be in 3 years time again you moron. Also something I've never said to do.