Official Chris Anderson to stand down effective immediately

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank you for your your service Chris . It seems you have done a lot of the hard work to put our club back in a strong position to rebuild. Not sure of the reasons behind your decision however all the best for the future. I'm sure your presence will still be felt considering your still married to Lyne..

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol..trust me, if he could stay on he would, he had to stand down, he had no other option. I said weeks ago on another thread that he was going to find it hard to stay on
I’ll take a punt and say he’s been disqualified.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
From what I read, that was just a review of their shithouse season.
"“Paul McGregor asked me a couple of weeks ago if I could provide an external set of eyes and ears over the Dragons' end-of-year review process,”"

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reading between the lines and I might be wrong but it did sound like Steve Price might be picking up a lot of the slack on what C Anderson was doing around the club.
That scares me. What's Steve done anywhere?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reading outside in, it seems serve price an Anderson didn't see eye to eye. Explains the changes in the team this week, and I do believe there was a blow up between pay, price and anderson in regards to recruitment and team selection.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading outside in, it seems serve price an Anderson didn't see eye to eye. Explains the changes in the team this week, and I do believe there was a blow up between pay, price and anderson in regards to recruitment and team selection.
I don’t have any inside info like some of the others on here but I do believe where there is smoke there is fire and agree the story with the blow up is probably true... whether people like who we are linked to or not we chased 3 players and missed all of them. Not everybody on the board and coaching staff is going to agree that was a good thing... the kennel is divided on almost every player we discuss.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think his done his job, got us moving forward again
Very rare for someone to do this tho, usually hang around past used by date for cash
Credit to him
Same as Turvey, gave everything they had to the club and owe us nothing, hope the next generation have the same passion shown by these guys.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Behind closed doors meeting bust up
Egos and reputations at that level
Recruitment failures and too many chiefs
He made it clear he can’t work with gus

Could be any or all the above
Lost the Kia sponsor
Can’t attract any third party or business deals/sponsors

We need a heavy to come in
Over to u gus Goulding

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Haha, thanks for your explanation of business but I'm well aware how it works.

I get people here love the Andersons but doesn't make them beyond questioning.

Someone raised that you can't run for the board if you have been a director of a business that has been wound-up, the situation is a little different to winding up and restarting business in general.
It’s got nothing to do with loving or hating the andersons. All I’m saying is he or anybody doesn’t need to give a explanation to why they are stepping down. He said it’s for business reasons, so be it.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what a fuck up of a shit show this is turning into. **** quite frankly did fuck all but sack every and now takes off himself with the job not even half fucking done. Lets be honest here.
Give his wife lyn and dean pay to do there own thing. Bigger disaster than des this will be u watch.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If only Mark Bouris never jumped ship to the Chooks all those years ago we could have had a good one there! He was a big Bulldogs fan growing up before dropping interest during Super League. James Packer got in his ear and got him on the Roosters board and that was the end of that.
Fuck Mark Bouris that Donald Trump wannabe.

Dominos pizza is garbage!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You heard it grom me here first. Gary Mcyintire will ne on the board to ovesee the new motel.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the the club Gus glad to have you back