Social Media Josh dugan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's another rumour going around that bulldogs are keen on Josh Dugan on a cheap deal with him having 2 years still left on his sharks contract and also given that he is getting the flick by them, they would be paying
They are flicking him because of too many injuries. I'm not sure we need him tbh

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland out. Dugan in. Centre position instantly improved.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's a bit more to it then that. We should really push to get Morris for 1 season instead.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a bit more to it then that. We should really push to get Morris for 1 season instead.
Dugan is a polarising character one of those ‘love to hate’ kinda a guys. Emotionally fragile, melodramatic. But under the tats and behind the breezers I see a decent footballer. People forget he Competes hard, has performed well at SOO and imo still has something to offer

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought we were building for the future.
Going backwards with this guy besides another player rumour, who is next?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought we were building for the future.
Going backwards with this guy besides another player rumour, who is next?
Everyone mate.. players names will drag on for another 6 months :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sharks having trouble at moving on jmoz and dugan if no one takes them they will have no choice and we should go hard for xerri
100000% though wouldn’t it just be a case of nrl refuses to register Raimen?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys forget Morris
Josh has been offered to us and he DOESNT want to come here
It will be interesting from here as cronulla need to release someone to get Ramien in.
In summary theres more chance of Ramien ending up at Canterbury cause Morris/Dugan refuse to move on than Morris ending up at Canterbury
Things do change rapidly in the NRL, but i cant see Jmoz back at the club. He should have stayed and could have been remembered as a great clubman after ridding himself of the Merge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks having trouble at moving on jmoz and dugan if no one takes them they will have no choice and we should go hard for xerri
Someone will take them... look at storm they were over the cap and idiotic sides took Kasiano, P.Kaufusi and Blair...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see the value in someone like Dugan for 1 season max. However, IT'S A NO TO DUGAN.

I'd be signing Rapana instead off contract this year, he can cover multiple positions in the backline and has plenty of experience.

Either that or wait until the end of 2020, there are plenty of good centres off contract but they might also be locked up by then at their current clubs.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you forget that we now have the makings of a great centre in Harper they will toughen him up in the offseason his defence saved certain tries this week and he does have pace

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Walker and Rapana off contract

Walker is being stifled by Des playing five-eighth

That's our best option for the 2020 season. Forget Dugan or Jmoz they are past it. I wouldn't be helping the Sharks out in any capacity especially if we aren't getting some one who will be here long term.

Last edited:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There will always be takers, too many idiotic sides in the NRL and wouldn’t surprise me if they move one of them on real quick when the season ends

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's another rumour going around that bulldogs are keen on Josh Dugan on a cheap deal with him having 2 years still left on his sharks contract and also given that he is getting the flick by them, they would be paying
Please no his drift wood and his already getting a pension

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you forget that we now have the makings of a great centre in Harper they will toughen him up in the offseason his defence saved certain tries this week and he does have pace
He's played one first grade game. ONE. I'm all for bringing our juniors through, and I hope it works out for him but at the same time we need to cover our bases here. Dugan wouldn't be a terrible signing if it's a reasonable fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.