No Source Russell packer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope this is just another baseless rumour. I'd happily take Matulino from the tigers roster, but Packer IMO has always been a waste of space.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in talks with packer... our offer is for tigers to pay 50% of his contract... tigers aren’t accepting it.. he’s on roughly 800k, so if it’s agreed we get him for close to 400k. Much better option then ese ese..

I do know saints want him back too, they’re also in discussions, there a much smaller club so they might cave to the tigers demands..

Madge wants him gone at all costs but tigers board aren’t really helping him out at the moment
What about RCG from Penrith he is in the same position and would cost the same.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What about RCG from Penrith he is in the same position and would cost the same.
He's on a massive contract and he hasn't been the same since he smashed his jaw. Could bounce back next season I guess.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's on a massive contract and he hasn't been the same since he smashed his jaw. Could bounce back next season I guess.
Yes he is down on confidence since the smash jaw. He is someone who could regain that maybe his stat's aren't far from last couple of years and only 26 Penrith will pay half of his million dollar contract for two years.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this is just another baseless rumour. I'd happily take Matulino from the tigers roster, but Packer IMO has always been a waste of space.
He's on big coin too and has bad injuries.
Tigers were trying to medically retire him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We’d get more value out of James packer..............seriously is there any **** we aren’t talking to?? Someone at the club should dig out a ouija board and get onto Dally messenger Fmd

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have plenty!! Rather just re-sign Fualalo and have him and Ogden as backups.

The only forward we should buy is TOP SHELF PROP FARK!! Go enquire about Ryan James or test the dragons for Paul Vaughan.... plenty out there and we are fishing in muddy waters fark me this is annoying.
Paul Vaughan type player exactly what we need.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You just have to look at RFM and To'omaga, those two through the middle have the potential to be crucial for us moving forward. Footwork, speed, strength, offloads...everything we need.

Last week they played a combined 50 odd minutes and ran over a combined 200m with two of the quickest play the ball speeds. Need to get more minutes out of them with the idea of potentially pushing them into the starting side.
Not with the 'ol "Dean Pay: unashamedly old school".

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha how cut are ya! Wow... poor poor doggystyla, there more to life then the kennel bro... that’s slack I won’t say anymore Hahahaha so cut
It's true though .. you are very quickly being found out to be a shit talker.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's true though .. you are very quickly being found out to be a shit talker.
Don’t really care what you think mate, I pass my info on.. if it ends up occurring or if it doesn’t... won’t effect my life what strangers on a forum think

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do we have to smell every piece of shit on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.