Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lacks attacking flair right?

Great defender etc but don’t we need a 9 with creativity

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His dad played for the dogs might as well sign him since we signed Dean Britt. It's all about the Bulldogs DNA right?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought about it last year... SOO hooker but damn the guy has gone backwards. Nothing special and probably think JMK is younger, Tougher and Better.

BAD MOVE!!!

Would rather Reynolds back as a utility instead of wasting money on him.

Reactions: DT

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For a Dummy Half that's played Origin and been missing for the last few years, he's still relatively young.

Big mistake going up to the Gold Coast in what should have been his prime years.

I'd be happy to take a punt on him at the right price.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a Dummy Half that's played Origin and been missing for the last few years, he's still relatively young.

Big mistake going up to the Gold Coast in what should have been his prime years.

I'd be happy to take a punt on him at the right price.
He didnt really have a choice - Parra screwed him big time and he was dirty about it hard.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didnt really have a choice - Parra screwed him big time and he was dirty about it hard.
There's always a choice. He just wanted the big bucks and the Titans were the only ones willing to concur.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's always a choice. He just wanted the big bucks and the Titans were the only ones willing to concur.
Yeah, but from memory it was mid-season and there were a lot of options at that time.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a back up hooker with Brown and Lichaa gone so with his experience yeh why not! He won't command much $....say $300k

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, not going to happen.
Lindsay Collins would end up being our hooker before this bloke.
David Holland its too early for schooners and heroin mate. Time to ease up.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to address issues in the spine but I just don't think Peats is a longer term solution and has regressed since he played Origin... I would prefer we persist with JMK before signing Peats

Last edited: