The Ashes

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would have loved to stayed up watching it. I went to bed just on lunchtime thinking it had just started swinging England way. Barstow looked determined, and it was giving Stokes confidence to play some shots.
Just amazing..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have loved to stayed up watching it. I went to bed just on lunchtime thinking it had just started swinging England way. Barstow looked determined, and it was giving Stokes confidence to play some shots.
Aussies blew it they used the last review on one that wasn’t even close to being out then when England needed 2 runs that had him lbw but no reviews left. The umpire got his call of not out wrong.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have never been so angry after a loss in any sport i have watched or supported in my life. The drop from Harris, missed run out by Lyon, the poor review and Wilson making the worst fucking not out decision I have ever seen. Wilson could have givnen it out because England had two reviews and it would have been corrected FFS

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Australia got stitched up by England reaching 34 degrees heat for probably the 3rd time in 20 years drying the pitch out. Batting last on day three was always going to be easy compared to day 5.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flew in from Vietnam yesterday in time to watch a beautiful innings by Stokes .. I'm half / half Aussie / Brit .. always "C'mon Aussie" for me .. but seriously .. Ben Stokes did wonders for the next generation of Ashes fans today!
What entertainment!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a bunch of sad sacks.

Sure it sucks to lose, but it was also a great game, and the series is now well and truly alive.

Umpires make errors, so do captains, batsman, fielders, bowlers. Any one ball could turn a match. That error can occur in the first or last hour of a test. Stokes' innings was tuly great. He took his time to wait for the opportunities and grabbed them with both hands.

Smith will be back next test. Paine has a C next to his name, but it's obvious who is running the show.

I'm looking forward to the next two tests. :grinning:

Stuart Broad put this on Twitter.

You can enjoy it if you like, but he’s a dirtbag thug and he had a lot of luck.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My team for the 4th Ashes test (wont happen though)

01. David Warner
02. Usman Khawaja
03. Steve Smith (c)
04. Marnus Labuschagne
05. Travis Head
06. Matthew Wade
07. Alex Carey (wk)
08. Pat Cummins
09. Mitchell Starc
10. Nathan Lyon
11. Josh Hazlewood

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve Smith has already takent he game away from England who will hope for more on Macnchater's famous fucking rain.

in Barbados news...

England Also Claim Rhianna

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

In some breaking news out of the currently imploding isle of ‘Great’ Britain, England has today laid claim to another talented performer.

Continuing its well-documented habit of laying claim to succesful people from countries they colonised as part of their relentless quest to conquer the world, the nation of England has today tried to claim the superstar, Rhianna.

The claiming of Robyn Rihanna Fenty follows the recent, successful, attempts to lay dibs on talented cricketers from across the globe – with Jofra Archer the latest in a long line of recent cricketers the English have claimed, including Ben Stokes, Joe Root, Kevin Petersen etc.

“It just makes sense,” said bumbling UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson about the claiming of Riri.

“She comes from a part of the glorious Commonwealth and she can bowl high 130’s and make handy lower-order runs,” he said of the all-rounder from Barbados.

“So, long may we say we want out of the European Union and we want to tighten up our borders, but if you are a talented or successful person, then we’ll welcome you with open arms.”

“Just like you Australian’s do, so let’s not get all stones in glass houses okay.”

Rhianna has yet to comment on the issue.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why didn't they start half an hour early?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done Smith. Another ton. What a series. Compare that to Warner. (And a few others.) Anyhows, can anyone tell me why we play two keepers?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Smith 140s again (not out yet). Freak.

Edit

Gets 150 this time.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
211 and had to get himself out
Hopefully we can capitalise this time

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done Smith. Another ton. What a series. Compare that to Warner. (And a few others.) Anyhows, can anyone tell me why we play two keepers?
Wade bought in as a bat

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's to starc cleaning up the tail.

Still a disgrace, with all the overs lost, that they don't stay an hour early today.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So the plan is:

1. Knock England tail over before lunch
2. Bat again for around 40 overs, go the tonk, declare 400+ in front .
3. Have around 100 overs to bowl England out.
4. Win the ashes.