Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep, its disgraceful that those other 16 blokes in the selected team have to sit around and wait for him to score or set up all those points only to be disappointed. What a dickhead Lewis must be to think any of them would have any part in our inability to score points..
He throws the ball to CHN's fucking head/ankles/knee/dick multiple times a game, he throws balls miles behind other teammates, he doesn't play into the line, he has no vision, etc. So yes he is a major contributing factor to our inability to score points.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a nice little outside inside combo going with the flying Tols at the moment LOL

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He throws the ball to CHN's fucking head/ankles/knee/dick multiple times a game, he throws balls miles behind other teammates, he doesn't play into the line, he has no vision, etc. So yes he is a major contributing factor to our inability to score points.
Tolman gets in the back line on tackles 4 and 5, Meaney shows his opposite the side line with the ball in hand when he weighs 50 pounds, Foran is brilliant when he wants to get involved, has a good short kicking game but cant kick long and is sometimes a passenger in defence, Cogger goes great with Lewis but is subdued when playing with Foran and misses tackles, Elliot can play the ball quickly after a strong hit up but drops it too often, Hoppa breaks tackles but doesn't look for the ball enough, Ogden is a beast sometimes and MIA on others, JMK looks like an answer to our 9 problem sometimes and looks hopeless other times, RFM same as Ogden, Remis Smith can jump bloody high but doesn't contest enough kicks in attack, Holland had a great combo going with Lewis last year but nowhere this year, Jackson has been a beast the last 8 weeks both in attack and defense but wasn't early on this year. There is plenty of reasons why..

The one comment I do agree with is he doesn't go right up to the line in attack which he was doing late last year. I think Foran is playing more like a halfback anyway so they should switch and they should be working on Lewis running up to the line. He isn't doing it because of fear, he certainly isn't scared.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tolman gets in the back line on tackles 4 and 5, Meaney shows his opposite the side line with the ball in hand when he weighs 50 pounds, Foran is brilliant when he wants to get involved, has a good short kicking game but cant kick long and is sometimes a passenger in defence, Cogger goes great with Lewis but is subdued when playing with Foran and misses tackles, Elliot can play the ball quickly after a strong hit up but drops it too often, Hoppa breaks tackles but doesn't look for the ball enough, Ogden is a beast sometimes and MIA on others, JMK looks like an answer to our 9 problem sometimes and looks hopeless other times, RFM same as Ogden, Remis Smith can jump bloody high but doesn't contest enough kicks in attack, Holland had a great combo going with Lewis last year but nowhere this year, Jackson has been a beast the last 8 weeks both in attack and defense but wasn't early on this year. There is plenty of reasons why..

The one comment I do agree with is he doesn't go right up to the line in attack which he was doing late last year. I think Foran is playing more like a halfback anyway so they should switch and they should be working on Lewis running up to the line. He isn't doing it because of fear, he certainly isn't scared.
Did I say there weren't other issues? No. Point still stands that Lewis is a major contributing factor. Other players have things they need to polish up on while Lewis needs to learn an entire skillset, he is a rubbish half and I can't see how it's possible to disagree with that.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I say there weren't other issues? No. Point still stands that Lewis is a major contributing factor. Other players have things they need to polish up on while Lewis needs to learn an entire skillset, he is a rubbish half and I can't see how it's possible to disagree with that.
Easy.. I dont agree and I think you have an agenda for whatever reason or maybe its because you dont like his hair?? Mate, you really need to lighten up, try yoga or something..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Easy.. I dont agree and I think you have an agenda for whatever reason or maybe its because you dont like his hair?? Mate, you really need to lighten up, try yoga or something..
My agenda is that I want a half that can play the role of a half so that it can lead to future success.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why cause he disagrees with your agenda. Wake up dick head. Lewis needs to improve in verdigo or stick to his clothing line for babies. Your ignorance of lewis sais enough. Cogger and wakeham are our future. Sorry lewis fans.
Nothing wrong in having an opinion,but his opinion and yours is way of the mark,judging by the responses to date,the only dick heads on here are you and your stupid mate.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep, its disgraceful that those other 16 blokes in the selected team have to sit around and wait for him to score or set up all those points only to be disappointed. What a dickhead Lewis must be to think any of them would have any part in our inability to score points..
Well CHN one of the best line runners in the game can't get a decent ball from Lewis... think about that for a minute.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well CHN one of the best line runners in the game can't get a decent ball from Lewis... think about that for a minute.
I tried, but got bored after 7 seconds. I spent the next 53 seconds thinking about the 2004 cheerleader squad.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
Cogger is much better lewis has good defense though tackles his arse off

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah great. Missed a one on one to let them back in the game.
And that’s what he is good at

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
Got anything to say?