Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His wife wanted to move to be in a better environment!!!!
What was she thinking!!

Klem at the Dogs “honey I’m grabbing a beer with Jacko and Tols after the game
Or
Klem now “Honey I’m grabbing a beer with Pearcey and SKD after the game!!!!

Good luck to them
Massive difference there lol. With Jacko and co it is a genuine bevy. Enter Pearce and SKD and you are in nose beer territory lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Klemmer admit his a dogs tragic not long ago. Blokes a Bulldog at heart, most probably regrets ever leaving the place.

Now I wonder how many people have left their jobs and then realised how good they had it...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't Klemmer admit his a dogs tragic not long ago. Blokes a Bulldog at heart, most probably regrets ever leaving the place.

Now I wonder how many people have left their jobs and then realised how good they had it...
He's made his bed, now he has to lie in it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's made his bed, now he has to lie in it
Good point though I'm looking past it and thinking we get back one of the best props In the game... Something we desperately need if we are serious about winning games.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The fuck face is not a bulldogs at heart. We made him the highest paid junior. We made him the highest paid prop and still he bitched and whinger about money over and over again.

Does that sound like someone who has the bulldogs at heart?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fuck face is not a bulldogs at heart. We made him the highest paid junior. We made him the highest paid prop and still he bitched and whinger about money over and over again.

Does that sound like someone who has the bulld9gs at heart?
Spot on
Now I think people understand why him and his family don’t speak....
A grade fuckwit

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Does that sound like someone who has the bulldogs at heart?
So u didn't see him glow when he spoke about the dogs in a one on one interview with matty johns?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So u didn't see him glow when he spoke about the dogs in a one on one interview with matty johns?
Dude talk is talk and actions speak louder than words.

Josh Jackson is closer to the end of his career and could have left us and be picked up by a top 4 team. Jackson's actions show he cares about the club.

Not klemmers. That bitch can talk as much as he wants but he left. AND when he left he threw the whole club under the bus and made excuses e.g. we got rid of graham to ease pressure on the salary cap.

Hello, numb nuts, we wouldn't have had to get rid of graham if we didn't sign your bum chum Aaron woods to keep you fucking happy.

The club bent over backwards for him and he took it all for granted.

Fuck klemmer he's never a bulldog and will never be a bulldog

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Josh Jackson is closer to the end of his career and could have left us and be picked up by a top 4 team. Jackson's actions show he cares about the club.

Not klemmers. That bitch can talk as much as he wants but he left. AND when he left he threw the whole club under the bus and made excuses e.g. we got rid of graham to ease pressure on the salary cap.

Hello, numb nuts, we wouldn't have had to get rid of graham if we didn't sign your bum chum Aaron woods to keep you fucking happy.

Your right he will never be a bulldog but he is a dog.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your right he will never be a bulldog but he is a dog.
Yep it was the lashing out at the club that sealed it for me. The bitch threw the whole club under the bus to make himself look good.

Alexis Sanchez recently left Manchester United. Alexis became a mockery amongst fans when he was at Man United simply because he was playing shit. But yet Alexis was glowing in his comments about United when he left.

That's a true professional, someone who doesn't hold grudges against a club, and someone who realizes he had to take some responsibility.

Klemmer? Nah he blames everyone but himself. Fuck him he's toxic

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His wife wanted to move to be in a better environment!!!!
What was she thinking!!

Klem at the Dogs “honey I’m grabbing a beer with Jacko and Tols after the game
Or
Klem now “Honey I’m grabbing a beer with Pearcey and SKD after the game!!!!

Good luck to them
Honey I’m grabbing a line with Pearcey and SKD after the game is what you mean right

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Yeah nah fuck him.

Why go back...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't disagree but I did say the glow when he spoke of so it was actions along with words.

I understand what the club did for him in order to keep him happy but one cant deny how the club also left him in a position where he felt he had no mates left at the club and how the club looked like and admitted it was a long road to get back.

There is also no denying he lost faith in the club where as others like Jacko kept pushing for success BUT In regards to Jacko we will see how loyal he is when the club should offer him a realistic contract in the months to come.

In saying all that If Klemmer does so somehow come back to the club it wont necessarily be an open arm welcome, bloke really does need to win us all back and prove himself all over again.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the grass isnt always greener on the other side, so much for loving his move to newcastle

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it Klemmie boy.. hahahahaha
Welcome to the real world boy, money is nice but won’t buy you happiness.
Nothing worse than working in a toxic environment. Suck shit dick head.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can fuck right off!! The **** left thinking he was going there to play semi finals.
Suck shit ****..... And Mrs ****

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Don’t want Ese ese or Klemmer but honestly I would rather Ese ese. Least he has foot work and plays the ball at a decent pace. Klemmer is one of the few players to create momentum and kill it

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we all thought Klemmer would be a huge loss for us. Turns out he’s probably not that much of a loss. We do need more muscle up front but I honestly don’t see any benefit to even thinking about having him back. We could grab a forward from Fiji on min wage and probably get more out of him than Klemmer. Thanks but stick to that winning feeling you’ve got at Newcastle buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.