No Source Russell packer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd be playing reserve grade for us too. We signed CHN and he was playing reserve grade. Unless Packer shows something from reserve grade he won't come into our 17, so it's just a waste of money/salary cap.
Reserve grade? Are you kidding me lol... mate he would easily make our start squad, shift tolman to lock for the last year to clean up the middle and partner Napa with packer...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reserve grade? Are you kidding me lol... mate he would easily make our start squad, shift tolman to lock for the last year to clean up the middle and partner Napa with packer...
No thanks. I don't rate Packer 1 bit. Tolman at Lock doesn't make any sense. He can't ball play/link between the Halves. Isn't a dangerous runner either. I also think we'll resign Tolman for 1-2 years past 2021 and he'll continue with the role he's currently doing.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Tolman in the way will never get shifted.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OH HELL FUCKING NO..!!!!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiger's aren't accepting our offer. Bahahaha!!! They can eat shit because they are not in control of what clubs will offer and pay. Otherwise they can keep an $800k player playing park footy lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Tiger's aren't accepting our offer. Bahahaha!!! They can eat shit because they are not in control of what clubs will offer and pay. Otherwise they can keep an $800k player playing park footy lol
How did you know?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Packer assault DWZ's mate or relative Or was it another Penriths' player relative?

Can't see it working if it DWZ's relative.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s got a right to dig his heels in, he went there to be coached by cleary... got offered big money to come only for a year later to be told to be look somewhere else after he done what the current coach has asked him to do...
And what happens if he doesn’t get his way with Dean Pay? He’s a liability and would probably play a fair bit of Reggie’s with us too.. as many have already commented “no thanks” just my opinion bro.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excuse??? Poor poor doggystyla... he needs explanations from strangers hahaha
Mate, you preach to have all the inside knowledge, but everything you have proclaimed has not come to fruition.. You talk shit, no explanation needed..
You should change your name to dribbler..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, you preach to have all the inside knowledge, but everything you have proclaimed has not come to fruition.. You talk shit, no explanation needed..
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha how cut are ya! Wow... poor poor doggystyla, there more to life then the kennel bro... that’s slack I won’t say anymore Hahahaha so cut

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha how cut are ya! Wow... poor poor doggystyla, there more to life then the kennel bro... that’s slack I won’t say anymore Hahahaha so cut
Matey not cut at all.. Just preaching what I know, no need to make up bullshit on my end.. I’ll leave that to blowys like yourself.. x

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matey not cut at all.. Just preaching what I know, no need to make up bullshit on my end.. I’ll leave that to blowys like yourself.. x
Hahahahha so cut... too too funny, gets offended on a forum. Go out and explore life mate maybe you’ll find a feminist who’ll love ya

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just vomited.

Fuck no.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahha so cut... too too funny, gets offended on a forum. Go out and explore life mate maybe you’ll find a feminist who’ll love ya
Sounds like someone has “daddy issues”.. Posting crap to get attention.. Make sure you wipe the jiz off the keyboard before you lay your head..

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like someone has “daddy issues”.. Posting crap to get attention.. Make sure you wipe the jiz off the keyboard before you lay your head..
Wow so cut, it’s ok I’ll
Stop teasing ya

Status
Not open for further replies.