Official Round 24 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will likely finish 6th in Flegg it will depend on tomorrow’s game between Penrith and last placed Manly. If Manly cause a upset we jump to 5th but there’s no major difference between 5th or 6th with no home finals.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
CCup are currently sitting 4th but will probably finish 5th. The 5th place Panthers play last placed Blacktown tomorrow and will jump us if they win.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CCup are currently sitting 4th but will probably finish 5th. The 5th place Panthers play last placed Blacktown tomorrow and will jump us if they win.
My thoughts exactly.

Our form in Canterbury Cup has dropped whilst the form of first grade improved over the last four to five weeks. We have lost a few blokes with season ending injuries too so it will be very interesting to see what players we have available for the semis. .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great start from Blacktown up 12 nil after 13 mins. Hopefully they can go on with it and we can stay in the top 4.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
20 nil now looking good for top 4

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blacktown up 32-6 at halftime.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d take players like Renouf and Wakeham progressing into NRL players over CCup having wins any day of the week.
100%
Just pointing out there missing some quality so kennelers are not to harsh on the cc team

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blacktown up 32-6 at halftime.
Unbelievable. Now 42-28 at 69 minutes. Manly better hold on....but they do have the superstars in their squad; Tim (let's have a bet ) Simona, Kane (next best thing) Elgey, (Penrith will never let him go) Docker Clay, and Tony Williams ( what can I say) .

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So... we play the Dragqueens next week at Campbelltown after having a close loss to them yesterday...

Penrith have been rocks and diamonds this year..they have a swag of talent but they get off to slow starts and today against the cellar dwellers have fallen short.... Souths Bears and Mounties are the others in the semis

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s a huge slice of luck for the CCup team. We get a second bite of the cherry and will have all the qualified NRL players available after next week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s a huge slice of luck for the CCup team. We get a second bite of the cherry and will have all the qualified NRL players available after next week.
If we dropped To'omaga and RFM back we could probably just monster teams with our pack again, especially if Lichaa or Brown moved back to hooker. I personally wouldn't bother unless they put their hand up and really wanted to play...I'd rather treat them as firstgraders and have them resting up asap and ready for pre season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we dropped To'omaga and RFM back we could probably just monster teams with our pack again, especially if Lichaa or Brown moved back to hooker. I personally wouldn't bother unless they put their hand up and really wanted to play...I'd rather treat them as firstgraders and have them resting up asap and ready for pre season.
I tend to agree I’m not too bothered either way. We kind scratched that itch last year when we won it and losing To’omaga to a long term injury would be a disaster.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa don't qualify he falls one game short he needed to play on weekend to qualify but he gone through Injury any way

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa don't qualify he falls one game short he needed to play on weekend to qualify but he gone through Injury any way
Cam McInnes broke his leg yesterday so Robson will most likely play first grade next week. That should even things up a bit

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cam McInnes broke his leg yesterday so Robson will most likely play first grade next week. That should even things up a bit
Mary has said he will likely leave Robson put and play Hunt at 9 with Norman due back

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happens when you don't have enough players that qualify for finals do can they only take players flegg while them to are finals?

Wakeham Cogger Lewis all haven't played enough games in CC.