Mad Monday or Not?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should just cut loose after the game on Saturday night instead of the Monday. Cause everyone knows the daily telefuck will be watching their every move.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we deserve a mad Monday?
Do we axe it?
Do we persist with it?
Where would we hold it?

I say we carry on with tradition. The squad deserves it. However i dont like our chances of staying out of the headlines for the wrong reasons.
Mad Monday, is a stupid idea and should be cancelled, don't give more ammunition to the parasites in telecrap

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There will not be a club-sanctioned Mad Monday... however you've got rocks in your heads if you don't think players will organise their own private gathering in a PRIVATE location that no one will know about...

...and it absolutely comforts me to no end that the Telecrap will KNOW this is happening, but won't know where to start searching for us 8-)

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There will not be a club-sanctioned Mad Monday... however you've got rocks in your heads if you don't think players will organise their own private gathering in a PRIVATE location that no one will know about...

...and it absolutely comforts me to no end that the Telecrap will KNOW this is happening, but won't know where to searching for us 8-)
Probably bug their phones to find out like Murdoch did in UK.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

...and it absolutely comforts me to no end that the Telecrap will KNOW this is happening, but won't know where to searching for us 8-)
But there will always be some person with no self control posting on the 'gram...

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let the players enjoy mad Monday....fuck all this pc shit

Sweeeeet caroliiiiine do do dooooo!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon the club should hire an open top double decker bus, have atleast a dozen kegs on tap, topless waitresses serving the boys shots and do lappy's up and down George and Pitt street.
With Sweet Caroline blasting out of some bigass speakers.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I don’t get is there is a leagues club walking distance from training. They have atleast 3-4 function rooms if not more.

Fair enough maybe you don’t want drunk player on the premise. But wouldn’t it be better? Atleast everything stays in house and the media can’t whore it for all its worth.

And if any player goes out of line or is violent or abusive. Or effects the club branding. Instant dismissal.

In effect, let your hair down, have a good time. But don’t cross the line or else.

Funny that a manly player is photographed with a suspicious white powder. Yet 2 players stripping off gets the criminal conviction and the media attention for weeks.
Who says they aren’t?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be fun to organize 30 odd Kennelers to get dressed up in full costumes with masks etc. with a bus coming out of the leagues club, with all the windows blacked out taken to a pre-set site. Then have a wild piss up with strippers and fireworks and totally run amok inside a building with really restricted views from outside. Maybe invite a few Eddy Haysen/Ben Barba types as guests to spice up the media interest, and then leak this party as the Mad Monday event to tellycrap via believable source..

We would have a blast regardless to get over a long year as supporters and if somehow the paper dickheads bought it as the real party they would end up looking like bigger morons than they already do.

Fuck it lets have the party anyway...:tearsofjoy:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
100% should have mad monday just go to a secluded location far away and only players and staff aloud. Few rippers etc and just right away form Sydney or any media.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We 100% should be having a mad Monday and make sure as hell to get Adam Elliot as drunk as possible.

Hopefully this time Elliot does something stupid enough so we're forced to sack him

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After tonight. It's a BIG YES from me. Hide the Yukka plants folks, Elliott is on the loose.

Banned
Reaction score
Sloshed Sunday
Mad Monday
Tanked Tuesday
Wasted Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
Fucked Friday
Sedated Saturday

Sounds like a great weeks training :grinning: