Players being released at seasons end

A

Alexander the Great

You need a one or two forward running the ball straight. Warriors forwards have all got a offload or flick pass in them and at times all want to produce the winning try.

Keep him for depth off the bench
See, you totally agree with me!

He takes a hit up and that is it.

Doesnt have an offload, doesnt have a step, is absolutely shit in defence, small engine and last but not least, has a fucken putrid sense of hairstylze

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People want to get rid of Kalache? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
surely kalache stays … one of the few forwards we have on our roster with consistent and decent offloads..

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When did I rate loyd?
Stop talking shit.
U dont remember.....in 5 years loyd perret will be the best prop in the game. It ckkmes up everytime shadow puts up a post for all to see.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How am I trolling?????
Did you ever watch games?
Danny was the only forward bending the line .
Watched every game he has ever played in. No good bending the line if your lazy and cant defend.
Should of been let go years ago.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Noticed Woodford off contract.should get him back

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U said it boxer not me. Loyd perret, danny.... all the same mould.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He cant even crack the knights squad when hooker is arguably their weakest position, its so bad that Kurt Mann gets the nod over him.

No thanks

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why? He wasn’t even starting hooker at the Knights reserve grade for a lot of the year. If he couldn’t get a NRL with the rubbish hookers Newcastle has there’s not much point taking him back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We don't need Fualalo, have Sue to come back and we've already added two more forwards in Britt and Stimson. We also have a few that will get promoted to CCup.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why? He wasn’t even starting hooker at the Knights reserve grade for a lot of the year. If he couldn’t get a NRL with the rubbish hookers Newcastle has there’s not much point taking him back.
I remember when people were blowing up because we didn't resign him , like he was a the messiah..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
U dont remember.....in 5 years loyd perret will be the best prop in the game. It ckkmes up everytime shadow puts up a post for all to see.
settle down buddy .. we all make claims .. don't we.. not that long ago you were saying Dean Pay was the Messiah.. now you've done a massive back flip and reckon hes garbage

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember when people were blowing up because we didn't resign him , like he was a the messiah..
He had a good game in the reggie's grand final last year and it was probably the first time some people had seen him play so I get why some have a good impression of him but that game was the exception to what he usually dished up.