News Belmore Blueprint: Canterbury’s plot to rise from the ashes

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve learned to not gain hope from any articles like this, but it’s great to see the club communicating their plans.

Next year and the recruitment for 2021 are absolutely crucial, and are what I’ll base my judgement of the coach and board on.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Stimson coming over from a winning club/culture is going to be huge for us next year too.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dallin's doing a great job at Fullback, but Tom is 1 of the best Fullbacks in the game that a lot of people would pick to build their club around. Also there are only 3 premium Wingers off contract, Oates, Cotric and Vunivalu. We're not sticking with Meaney and Okunbor is behind Meaney atm. Dallin is also a great Winger.
Reimis Smith Must be our long term winger

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reimis Smith Must be our long term winger
I think this situation is actually going to be a massive headache, I don't think DWZ will want to stay with us if he's not Fullback. Trbojevic brothers probably to expensive too, I wouldn't say no tho. I've always had Reimis as our long term Winger, it's the other Wing I'm not sure about.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
The other winger will be Radradra - if recent reports are to be believed.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need to make a couple game changing recruitment's

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got faith .. money talks. Latrell is a passionate player our club would suit him. I’m excited for next year you’ll probably see a rise in the 10 off contract too. I want Jackson and hoppa to stay both have really shown up this year . Jackson is our leader

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they cant seal.the deal with Api and Ramien, its going to ve difficult sealing the deal with the best players in the game that they say we will go after...

Salary cap money wont be enough to attract the big names they talk about..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good informative article I’m pleased that the the importance of developing junior pathways is being focused on juniors and development has always been the bulldogs way that’s what made us great to begin with

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If they cant seal.the deal with Api and Ramien, its going to ve difficult sealing the deal with the best players in the game that they say we will go after...

Salary cap money wont be enough to attract the big names they talk about..
Api made it clear from the start he wanted to follow Barrett and Ramien was always returning to the Sharks. I wouldn’t be guided too much by those examples

Reactions: DT

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boy billy Walters would be a handy pick up, lived with him and played footy
With jack his brother . Billy is a hard worker loves footy just stuck behind a lot of guns at the storm

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My boy billy Walters would be a handy pick up, lived with him and played footy
With jack his brother . Billy is a hard worker loves footy just stuck behind a lot of guns at the storm
Is he a genuine 9 ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Api made it clear from the start he wanted to follow Barrett and Ramien was always returning to the Sharks. I wouldn’t be guided too much by those examples
haha, both of those things happened after we were "front runners" to sign the both of them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
haha, both of those things happened after we were "front runners" to sign the both of them.
Exactly. Don’t listen to the media. I tried to help you on the other topic but you know better about recruitment and player management than I do