Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also guy is a giant. Most hookers I have seen run around (especially the great ones) around all around 6ft. Lachlan is easily over 190cm.

His size and lack of speed are contributing factors to why he doesn’t have a set position. Too slow for centre. Too tall for 5/8. Too small for lock.
Youve just described an AFL player

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit ball player, shit ball runner, shit game manager, average kicking game...he's a fucking terrible half, end of.
And you are a total no brainer,go and follow someone else,we don't want negatives like you,on the kennel

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is like the only place you can change your username so freely, going to take advantage of this shit lol.
Someone should take control and get rid of you,take yourself,and your bullshit somewhere else,if the opinion was coming from an expert,fine,but from an idiot like you,not tolerable,go follow someone else,and leave our players alone you moron.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His defense is absolutely incredible.
Unfortunately, for as good as he is on D, he is that bad with ball in hand.
He could do hooker as he would add some aggression and has good defence for the tackling side of it

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Foran (when he has a crack)
2. Cogger
3. Wakeham
4. Lewis
That's the real ranking... could even argue Brown is better than Lewis when it comes to attacking halves play
He is more suited at 5/8 not halfback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And you are a total no brainer,go and follow someone else,we don't want negatives like you,on the kennel
Someone should take control and get rid of you,take yourself,and your bullshit somewhere else,if the opinion was coming from an expert,fine,but from an idiot like you,not tolerable,go follow someone else,and leave our players alone you moron.

Hahahaha

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit ball player, shit ball runner, shit game manager, average kicking game...he's a fucking terrible half, end of.
There's a couple of guys who have been taken of this forum,I really suggest we get rid of this guy,his negativity and complete ignorance is not what we want on the kennel,.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a couple of guys who have been taken of this forum,I really suggest we get rid of this guy,his negativity and complete ignorance is not what we want on the kennel,.
Though it’s a blunt truth that we need

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why cause he disagrees with your agenda. Wake up dick head. Lewis needs to improve in verdigo or stick to his clothing line for babies. Your ignorance of lewis sais enough. Cogger and wakeham are our future. Sorry lewis fans.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Posters saying we don’t need negative opinions is exactly why we are missing the finals for the third year in a row. You fans are happy with mediocrity because “you support whoever is in the bulldogs jersey”
Give me a break. You are all to blame, every single one of you.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posters saying we don’t need negative opinions is exactly why we are missing the finals for the third year in a row. You fans are happy with mediocrity because “you support whoever is in the bulldogs jersey”

There is nothing wrong with negative opinions, I dont think Meaney is a winger and probably better suited to fullback but we have DWZ, and I think Elliot makes way to many mistakes although he can play footy. However, I dont start threads titled "Meaney is Shit" Or Is Elliot the "worst" player ever to wear our jersey? The constant anti Lewis crap has been over the top and if you dont agree with the Ant- mob you are labelled a "nufty"or dickhead or part of some Lewis cheer squad.

I am none of the above and I think he is a footy player, maybe not a 7 but a definitely a footy player and we should work with him. If you dont agree thats fine.

But if you have a problem with that..

Tough titties

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with negative opinions, I dont think Meaney is a winger and probably better suited to fullback but we have DWZ, and I think Elliot makes way to many mistakes although he can play footy. However, I dont start threads titled "Meaney is Shit" Or Is Elliot the "worst" player ever to wear our jersey? The constant anti Lewis crap has been over the top and if you dont agree with the Ant- mob you are labelled a "nufty"or dickhead or part of some Lewis cheer squad.

I am none of the above and I think he is a footy player, maybe not a 7 but a definitely a footy player and we should work with him. If you dont agree thats fine.

But if you have a problem with that..

Tough titties
The constant Lewis circle jerk is over the top. Posters keep praising him and I'll keep shooting it down. Fucking shit half.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We can't score points yet at the same time we have people praising a bloke that is a key reason why we can't score points....

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The constant Lewis circle jerk is over the top. Posters keep praising him and I'll keep shooting it down. Fucking shit half.
Perfect example of the highly intelligent rhetoric I was referencing..

I think everyone understands your opinion by now, he is shit, cant play halfback, cant pass, cant kick, cant organize, cant score pretty much he's rubbish. And anyone that disagrees is a nufty, part of a circle jerk, blah blah.

Great stuff you really nailed it, what else you got??

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't score points yet at the same time we have people praising a bloke that is a key reason why we can't score points....
Yep, its disgraceful that those other 16 blokes in the selected team have to sit around and wait for him to score or set up all those points only to be disappointed. What a dickhead Lewis must be to think any of them would have any part in our inability to score points..

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like the fact he is in blue and white, he will get better as others around him improve as well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
more like the deranged graffiti of a retard on a bus seat but you think what you like
So you think he's a good ball runner, ball player and game manager? Pffft. Very poor form calling someone a retard tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Perfect example of the highly intelligent rhetoric I was referencing..

I think everyone understands your opinion by now, he is shit, cant play halfback, cant pass, cant kick, cant organize, cant score pretty much he's rubbish. And anyone that disagrees is a nufty, part of a circle jerk, blah blah.

Great stuff you really nailed it, what else you got??
He also needs a haircut.