How Dean Pay and the Bulldogs revived the Dogs of War

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There should be a wanking hand emoji.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Dogs of War tag is a load of crap. Des had us defending the same way for quite afew years there.

What I want to see is a team that can defend but also put points on. Our attack has been stale for years now.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 2006 team should have won the comp in a canter! That choke job against the Broncos in the GF qualifier is easily the most painful loss I have experienced.
Canberra 94 bella fumbles on the kick off in the Gf that was more painful

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read. Not 1 of these guys would get a run in the 06 team. Wingers are smashing our guys lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You kinda knew after Bella knocked on that it wasn’t looking good so the hopes never got too high. That Broncos game was so bad because we should have won that game and won it well.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

We ALL want the Dogs of War back but relax a bit.

Hopefully, we return to them sooner rather than later.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a pile of steaming hot bullshit.win 6 or 7 from our first 10 next year until then it would be wise to hold off on the wank festival

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Public Relations 101

At least we doing that right at the moment. Kudos

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d rather score more points than the opposition thus win football matches

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You kinda knew after Bella knocked on that it wasn’t looking good so the hopes never go too high. That Broncos game was so bad because we should have won that game and won it well.
Never felt a more dry in the mouth feeling and nausea after a game than that 2006 preliminary final. Then after the game the long walk up the hill to Paddington where we parked the car in some back street. What an awful feeling that was. 31 unanswered points by the broncos in the second half

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That 2006 team should have won the comp in a canter! That choke job against the Broncos in the GF qualifier is easily the most painful loss I have experienced.
I watched that game but just knew the broncos were going to come back.we were on a roll just before half time.half time killed the momentum.we lost asotasi from memory with an injury and broncos rolled us in the second half

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You kinda knew after Bella knocked on that it wasn’t looking good so the hopes never go too high. That Broncos game was so bad because we should have won that game and won it well.
Too right... 06, 09 (for many reasons) and 2012 will always burn me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That whole Grand final... And some what 2014 but thankfully I was blind by the 20th min ( still haven't watched it ).

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never felt a more dry in the mouth feeling and nausea after a game than that 2006 preliminary final. Then after the game the long walk up the hill to Paddington where we parked the car in some back street. What an awful feeling that was. 31 unanswered points by the broncos in the second half
I was under the scoreboard and all the supporters kept calling out “Belmore after this”, “Grand final here we come” etc. I kept telling them to shut up and don’t jinx it (I was young lol).

Nek minute I’m feeling sick in my stomach as I can sense a loss coming.
Heartbreak it was