Ramien

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so how is this possible? Sharks apparently want to release j Morris but they Are apparently over the cap already so how the f can they afford him on 500 a year?

Would you guys welcome back j Morris?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take Jmoz back, especially if sharks chip 100k of his contract. Everyone that’s played with him loves him, great character to have around and how love to see him retire a bulldog. Still something left in the tank.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it was only Croker but Morris looked bloody quick while running down Croker before the Cotric try on the weekend

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd honestly take both Reynolds and Morris back at the right price. Our current team has heart, but lacks massively in the experience department.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No for Morris or Reynolds..!!

It’s done.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morris would be nice to have inside Meaney... but that ship has sailed. Look to the future not the past

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why help the Sharks out? They just cant sign players if they are over cap. Shouldn't the NRL be saying to the Sharks release a player and then will register the Ramien contract.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand it either... why would you be allowed to register a player when you're already over the cap? Shouldn't the NRL being stepping in these situations and preventing signing before showing compliance to the cap?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate relax the nrl will not approve the contract because certain clubs have already contacted the nrl, and asked how can they sign ramian when they got no cap. So the nrl has told sharks the contract will not be registered until they make cap room. But that won't happen because everyone knows they want to move players along for ramien so now they'll start fucking the sharks around, then ramiens manager will contact the the club again and say hay are you guys still interested lol
What a joke the nrl is.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL administration is a joke. With certain clubs they'll overlook things like this.