Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Saying jmoz to dragons!?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Cronulla have the same accountant as the roosters.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's 850k they need to account for. 500k for Ramien plus the 350k taken from the NRL off their Salary Cap for previous breach.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dugan is also going back to the Dragons with Morris, Dragons also looking at recruiting a half from England with Hunt potentially being released. Club is keeping an eye on the situation but view him as hooking option rather than halfback. Think a few more players will shuffle around over the offseason

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dugan is also going back to the Dragons with Morris, Dragons also looking at recruiting a half from England with Hunt potentially being released. Club is keeping an eye on the situation but view him as hooking option rather than halfback. Think a few more players will shuffle around over the offseason
Dogs keeping an eye on Hunt as a 9??

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind nabbing Sione Katoa (Sharks) on a cheap deal for 1 or 2 years. Would add some much needed depth & pace to our backline plus his younger brother is already with us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dogs keeping an eye on Hunt as a 9??
It's what i was told today by a ccup player I was working with. Said if the club gets anymore desperate he might try and nab a contract with us lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would love Hunt here as hooker or McInness.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind nabbing Sione Katoa (Sharks) on a cheap deal for 1 or 2 years. Would add some much needed depth & pace to our backline plus his younger brother is already with us.
Same!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would have to be paying a large chunk of his reported 1.2m for it to be a good idea

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would love Hunt here as hooker or McInness.
Don't hate the idea, coin could be an issue though. Wouldn't take it as gospel, only knew the bloke for like 2 hours and he was running his mouth the whole time about a few things. But if it happens then I can say I posted it here first ;)

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't hate the idea, coin could be an issue though. Wouldn't take it as gospel, only knew the bloke for like 2 hours and he was running his mouth the whole time about a few things. But if it happens then I can say I posted it here first ;)
Yep, agreed.
He would be a decent 9 for us but given the contract he is on, he would be pricey.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big surprise. I'm glad to see all of those supposed cap sanctions had such an effect on Cronulla. But hey, they didn't cheat during their premiership season remember? Just every year before and after...

This is yet more proof that cheaters prosper and any club that tries to abide by the cap are dopes.

Last edited: