Tolman
RT
Elliot
Rfm

Now that's a pack.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't get behind players that spit the dummy and walk out on their clubs. Unless it's an origin game Klemmer doesn't bring the mongrel that you see him provide in rep games either. So based on those two things I'd be looking to spend the money he'd ask for elsewhere.

He's probably listened to the talks about our 2021 war chest and has high hopes that he can cash in on it. I don't want players that have a sook when things don't go exactly as they want, and he's fitting that category pretty well these days.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol come back Klemmer. I can forgive SBW I can forgive you.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't get behind players that spit the dummy and walk out on their clubs. Unless it's an origin game Klemmer doesn't bring the mongrel that you see him provide in rep games either. So based on those two things I'd be looking to spend the money he'd ask for elsewhere.

He's probably listened to the talks about our 2021 war chest and has high hopes that he can cash in on it. I don't want players that have a sook when things don't go exactly as they want, and he's fitting that category pretty well these days.
He’s a twat..!!! Absolute wanker lol.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No way, his a trouble maker caused us problems here now giving it to Knights.
Stay there with your Mrs she can wipe your arse Klemmer

Reactions: DDR

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While his work rate is impressive, his lumbering runs and slow play the balls help the defence to reset too easy.
Id rather pay 200k for a bench forward like corey jensen who runs hard and finds his feet super quick.
Klem s money he would be asking can pick up a superstar centre or a decent centre and a good bench forward like jensen

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Earlier on this evening on 2KY Sky Sports they were talking about David Klemmer was furious with Newcastle management, with his name thrown around with being one of the players who pretty much forced Nathan Brown out.

They said Klemmer's manager was quietly making enquiries with Dogs management about a return to Belmore.

Apparently the Newcastle camp is a divided and a unhappy squad

Interesting times ahead in the Hunter as it looks like its all fallen apart slowly
Fuck him

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. We all would want him back
ok ill b honest fuck him he left us in a time of need, i think i even read somewhere he swore he wouldnt leave (I may b wrong their). So fuck him let him suck it up now, we need guys with an attitude like Tolman, Jacko, and fuck he was a huge loss for us James Graham, if we got players that had their attitude not saying their style of play but their attitude towards the game is second to none and would make us a stronger more tight knit unit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
David klemmer can fuck right off.

Never was a bulldog and he showed that by deserting us in our time of need.

Same goes for $bw, he can fuck right off too, no amount of apologies after the fact is going to make up for your fucked up actions

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. We all would want him back
Funny how you speak for everyone on here.

I don't ever want him back and based on most of the comments in this thread, I'm not alone.

He's at the perfect club in the knights, he can stay there, bitch with Pearce and destabilise the club more than it already has been

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His wife wanted to move to be in a better environment!!!!
What was she thinking!!

Klem at the Dogs “honey I’m grabbing a beer with Jacko and Tols after the game
Or
Klem now “Honey I’m grabbing a beer with Pearcey and SKD after the game!!!!

Good luck to them

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His wife wanted to move to be in a better environment!!!!
What was she thinking!!

Klem at the Dogs “honey I’m grabbing a beer with Jacko and Tols after the game
Or
Klem now “Honey I’m grabbing a beer with Pearcey and SKD after the game!!!!

Good luck to them
It wouldn’t matter if he was at Belmore or Newcastle Klemmer’s wife wouldn’t let him go for beers with either!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife says no he has to stay there. Isaac won’t win that fight against the mrs...I’m glad he is upset and angry it’s his grub manager that’s causing the shit storm up there and making it look like it’s the players he wants O’Brien in there as a head coach and wants Ponga too.
Oh sucked in David book that trip to Bali now get the tickets cheap for footy players not playing finals footy

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI Floyd was renowned for overtraining and had multiple fights with his old man and uncle cause he used to over do it in the gym.
No I don’t mean that I know Floyd works hard he runs at 2 am I mean to say no one beats Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.