Duty free and cigarettes

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone recently tried bringing in cigarettes I’m reading now you can only bring 50 cigarettes? And if you go over this you have to pay duty 97cents per cigarette am I reading right?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro give em up,if I remember your paying under 3 bucks a pack over there? Your cheap smokes will run out and you will be getting stung up to and over $50 a packet here.thats a huge ass rape, Im coming up 8 months off them a pack a day smoker, first few months are shit ,I miss the ***** every day but not enough to drop a $50 on a deck

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro give em up,if I remember your paying under 3 bucks a pack over there? Your cheap smokes will run out and you will be getting stung up to and over $50 a packet here.thats a huge ass rape, Im coming up 8 months off them a pack a day smoker, first few months are shit ,I miss the ***** every day but not enough to drop a $50 on a deck
Just smoke bacci cones... 1/4 of a cig into a cone and boom. You get 4x out of your deck

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s like 1000$ for every kilo of tobacco product isn’t it?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have tried to give up smoking many times and failed. Decided to read Allan Carr easy way to stop smoking and worked this time. Have 5 months cigarette free. They stink. Was no longer willing to pay $40 a packet. Read the book or buy the audio, you will be able to quit. I found this last time the easiest time of I have ever quit.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i will give up when i get to Australia i have done it before cold turkey just thought would be good to bring a couple of cartons with me. They have no problem bringing in 2.25L of alcohol. I guess with cigarettes they would be losing all that tax revenue. am not going to pay $1 tax for every cigarette i bring in.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have tried to give up smoking many times and failed. Decided to read Allan Carr easy way to stop smoking and worked this time. Have 5 months cigarette free. They stink. Was no longer willing to pay $40 a packet. Read the book or buy the audio, you will be able to quit. I found this last time the easiest time of I have ever quit.
I found an easy way ,just don't light 1lol it's worked for nearly 8 months, still miss em but fuck it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ciggy butt brain..!!! Your always stealing me fucking lighter.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I love this, watched it too many times you count!!
It was freaking hilarious when it first came out... it was like a typical Australian animation with bogans from Campbelltown :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I quit too I just told myself if I can go a month without them then I will be able to have good karma come
My way. The power of the mind is under rated, start chewing gum bruz ! It helped me heaps

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was freaking hilarious when it first came out... it was like a typical Australian animation with bogans from Campbelltown :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It’s still hilarious, will never get old .. muching on ciggys and centre link :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just seen a grumpy ol man from the baby boomers generation at a servo, having a cry that his smokes went from 27 bux a pack to 31 dollars.

He was holding up the line and was also causing a traffic jam on Woodville road arguing with the clerk!
I was seconds away from causing a scene and saying I can kill you for free with my bare hands and save you the trouble of paying high price to kill yourself!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I quit too I just told myself if I can go a month without them then I will be able to have good karma come
My way. The power of the mind is under rated, start chewing gum bruz ! It helped me heaps
Nicotine gum or regular gum?

A mate of mine quit smoking by going on the nicotine gum. 5 years later he is still addicted to nicotine gum...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

A mate of mine quit smoking by going on the nicotine gum. 5 years later he is still addicted to nicotine gum...
Better than tar and carciogenics in the smokes..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regular gum it keeps you awake , chew it at work it pumps the blood through your body my coach used to make us chew gum before a fight it makes you feel busy and not bored trust me it works

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm still on the lozenges over 25 years of smoking it takes time to wind down, if the Drs just let me have a valium addiction id be fine