Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This can't be serious?
He burnt his bridges.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gus gould was saying that fafita for 1 mill a season for 54 minutes a game and not being a points creator of real points scorer is not worth it, so ill repeat we need PLAYMAKERS

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have we even really missed Klemmer?
His not a game breaker
Nothing has changed with his departure ...

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take him back in a heart beat.........
$85k development contract. Hahaha

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we even really missed Klemmer?
His not a game breaker
Nothing has changed with his departure ...
i would say we have missed his metres per game as Napa doesnt make anywhere near the same. Starting front row of Klemmer and Napa would be awesome

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemperer just pads his stats. He doesn’t offer anything in attack and was very fortunate to play origin 3. We have done well replacing him and he can enjoy that mess in Newcastle
Couldn’t agree more he was very overrated IMO. The slow play the balls negated his post contact metres and I don’t know how you can pay a forward reportedly close to $1m with no offload?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You reap what you sow .. stay up there you wanna be shrek ... I’d rather Someone who want to be here then someone who is only here for the money, rather have a champion team then a team full
Of heroes.. hard work always beats talent when talent doesn’t work
Hard .. unless your Floyd mayweather
FYI Floyd was renowned for overtraining and had multiple fights with his old man and uncle cause he used to over do it in the gym.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would say we have missed his metres per game as Napa doesnt make anywhere near the same. Starting front row of Klemmer and Napa would be awesome
Would be a great combo to start with Naps and Klem. However, if you check Napas stats the last couple of games where he seems to be settling down without being reckless he is averaging over 150+ metres off around 15runs.... getting much better and consistant

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO FUCKING WAY..!!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would never take the **** back... grass isn’t always greener

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer was probably furious because his wife hadnt given him permission to lift the seat, so he had to sit his big pussy ass down to take a leak.
Fk him and a joke of a story

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can stay an Newie and play all these finals games...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The beauty about this is we can call the shots especially when Knights will pay half so realistically we'd get him cheap. I say yes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The beauty about this is we can call the shots especially when Knights will pay half so realistically we'd get him cheap. I say yes.
It's just funny, what goes around comes around.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We would look weak if we took him back but the drama his wife was causing was toxic and there would be a lot of pissed off people at the club if he came back. It’s not worth the drama for such a one dimensional player

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taking the emotion out of it do you think we really go that much better with Klemmer in the team this year? I don’t think we do. Then when you add in the way he left and the drama that constantly surrounds him then it’s a massive no.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taking the emotion out of it do you think we really go that much better with Klemmer in the team this year? I don’t think we do. Then when you add in the way he left and the drama that constantly surrounds him then it’s a massive no.
100%.... look at Newcastles team on paper in comparison to ours... yet 2 points separate us on the ladder.. If Pay used our Prop stocks better this year I believe everyone would be saying "klemmer who???" right now..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It could never be THAT cheap that I would welcome him back. As someone above said, he's on my shit list along with $BW and they can fuk eachother in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.