News The Dean Pay way: 'Unashamedly' old school

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Objective achieved. All the Pay Haters are given context by the Andersons as to why they think hes the man to take us back to the promised land. Pay ain't going nowhere chumps. Suck it up. Hes here for the long haul. Get behind our coach or fuckoff the lot of you haters. You wont be missed by us supporters LOYALTY to the Club.
Haha what fucking dribble... people can support the club and not like the coach, just remember regardless of results the club was here before Pay and will still be around when he's gone

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Objective achieved. All the Pay Haters are given context by the Andersons as to why they think hes the man to take us back to the promised land. Pay ain't going nowhere chumps. Suck it up. Hes here for the long haul. Get behind our coach or fuckoff the lot of you haters. You wont be missed by us supporters LOYALTY to the Club.
Blah blah blah.

More dribble from Glendoggies getting paid by the hour

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember Robert Relf landing a ripper of punch on someone from Saints in the scrum. I can’t remember if it was Wayne Bartrim or Tallis but it was a old school upper cut from the second row and got him good! I think Tallis and Pay ended up in the bin that game too.
It was Nathan Brown who Relf struck with an uppercut from the second row. Relf had been hit on suspicion off the ball by Tallis earlier in the match and had to go off for stitches. In the meantime Pay cleaned up Tallis with a stiff arm “to let him know he was still around” to quote Gus in the commentary. Relf returned with the headgear and the scrum exploded about 30 mins into the first half. Pay ran from 50 metres to get involved and take on Tallis. Both went to the bin. Pay later scored the match winning try.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember Robert Relf landing a ripper of punch on someone from Saints in the scrum. I can’t remember if it was Wayne Bartrim or Tallis but it was a old school upper cut from the second row and got him good! I think Tallis and Pay ended up in the bin that game too.
Pretty sure it was bartrim

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was Nathan Brown who Relf struck with an uppercut from the second row. Relf had been hit on suspicion off the ball by Tallis earlier in the match and had to go off for stitches. In the meantime Pay cleaned up Tallis with a stiff arm “to let him know he was still around” to quote Gus in the commentary. Relf returned with the headgear and the scrum exploded about 30 mins into the first half. Pay ran from 50 metres to get involved and take on Tallis. Both went to the bin. Pay later scored the match winning try.
I remember that try by Pay. Saints fans dribbled on for ages about an alleged forward pass in the scoring play, but they went home sooking while we won the comp.