Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"There was an opportunity offered to us to meet with Semi while he is in Australia," Hill told News Corp Australia.
"We took that opportunity to introduce ourselves and let him know that at the right time, should he wish to come back to the NRL, we would be interested in talking to him.
"But at this stage it was purely an introduction to our club."
- Ch9 News

All this hubbub over an introduction? Situation normal then...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This information wasn't supposed to come out to make sure the deal isn't derailed.
This could mean two things...
1. He has already agreed
2. We have missed out again
In any case the deal would have been for 2020 !
The deal was never for 2020, he’s got a World Cup and an olympics to play... much better things to fry before he even contemplated a league return...

we aren’t the only club talking to semi, son unfortunately it’s not that simple...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming that we are getting Latrell? Get ready for disappointment. I mean we couldn't even land Api.
Why would we overpay for api??

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be for next year, plays in the world cup next month so couldn't see him going back to Europe after that
Wrong he wants to play in
Olympics too

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dare say Semi is just trying to push his price up a bit with the Eels (like trying to pressure them to axe someone to pay him or some crap) but wow, what a coup if we get him. I would love it.
If eels sign him expect fergo to play centre

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can only have 2 of Latrell, Fifita or Radradra. No way all 3 will be cap compliant.
I'd be going after Latrell and Fifita 1st myself. Radradra has been out of the game for 2-3 years and he's going to be 29 (?).
Yes I agree a then 24yo Mitchell and then 21yo Fafita should be priorities but just imagine our strike power if we could swing all 3. Foran's wage will decrease by then to around 700K you would think and we should really let go of Holland, Elliott and a few others. We'll also save some dollars if we keep JMK as first string hooker. For those 3 I'd even sacrifice another player who are decent - someone like Meaney who would probably go to reserves anyway if Radradra came on board.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are talking to everybody. They will land 2 Marquee players. There is no way they go out and sign an entire team of middling players first. Marquee players come first. Until the end of 2020 it's going to be very interesting what happens, a lot of people will be let go, but I guarantee we'll have some superstars in our squad in 2021. If you understand, you understand. If you're the worrying type, relax and enjoy the show.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The deal was never for 2020, he’s got a World Cup and an olympics to play... much better things to fry before he even contemplated a league return...

we aren’t the only club talking to semi, son unfortunately it’s not that simple...
During the game against penrith I was told we were 70% chance of getting him for 2020

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Everyone is linked to us these days, but we can't seem to get many deals done

D0GS 0f WAR

Waterboy
Reaction score
michael Jordan is join the bulldogs to and CR7 as will wait Messi is coming to put him as fullback

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
"There was an opportunity offered to us to meet with Semi while he is in Australia," Hill told News Corp Australia.
"We took that opportunity to introduce ourselves and let him know that at the right time, should he wish to come back to the NRL, we would be interested in talking to him.
"But at this stage it was purely an introduction to our club."
- Ch9 News

All this hubbub over an introduction? Situation normal then...
Exactly! Conversations happen every day in rugby league and doesn’t mean we are trying to sign everyone. If I took every job I’ve had conversations about my CV would be a phone book. Just relax, it will all fit into place and might even turn a few negative Nancy’s into positive Peters although I won’t hold my breath

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are effectively tinder matching all the hotties, getting excited, then getting ghosted.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes I agree a then 24yo Mitchell and then 21yo Fafita should be priorities but just imagine our strike power if we could swing all 3. Foran's wage will decrease by then to around 700K you would think and we should really let go of Holland, Elliott and a few others. We'll also save some dollars if we keep JMK as first string hooker. For those 3 I'd even sacrifice another player who are decent - someone like Meaney who would probably go to reserves anyway if Radradra came on board.
I wouldn’t take all three, you’d have 3 million tied up in a winger, centre and backrower, recipe for disaster. We should spend that sort of money on our spine and get some direction in the team first and then with what’s left you go after the outside backs and edge forwards, it’s how all the successful sides are built.