New Fullback & Centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably, i'm just going off Pays preference to play Hoppa at the back when DWZ went down. Either way we're going to get romped by the Broncos, don't think it will be a pretty finish for us lol.
We bring sides down to our level and scrap out a shitty contest. Worked with most sides lately, but agree it won't work against Broncos, to many young, powerful and explosive forwards to get caught up in that shit.

Malla

Reaction score
Would love for Harper to get his debut. Seriously why he isn't getting the centre position over Holland is mind boggling...might as well give him a crack now with nothing to play for.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it's only 1 game but now that there is zero chance of making the eight or getting the spoon I think it would be the perfect time for Harper.

Also if pay isn't going to play Cogger as usual, give his spot to Ogden.
And if Foran breaks down...

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love for Harper to get his debut. Seriously why he isn't getting the centre position over Holland is mind boggling...might as well give him a crack now with nothing to play for.
Well your dream has come true

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Full credit to Holland for playing half a game with a shoulder injury which turns out to be serious.Gutsy effort to play through the pain.Best of luck to Harper

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Full credit to Holland for playing half a game with a shoulder injury which turns out to be serious.Gutsy effort to play through the pain.Best of luck to Harper
Was that Hollands last game for us? Or is this injury going to prevent any potential move?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DWZ played busted
Holland busted shoulder
Hoppa carried a virus
Lewis was average yet Cogger couldn’t get 5 mins last week when he’s 100%

Why the fk name him now? Who Gives a fk IF Foran gets injured.

We failed again this season, no game next week so just play Tolman back up at 6 since he touches the ball more than our halves anyway !!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think other clubs would buy him even if he had two good shoulders
There was talk of Super League interest so he could probably get away with no shoulders over there.