Cheap Ultraboosts

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a nice pair of Adidas shoes from east bay.

They have that 1992 retro look.
I just won't wear them around Blacktown because I really like these shoes!

On a side note @steve1700 how do you afford shoes in Brazil?
My girlfriend said a pair of shoes you buy here for $100 would cost $600 in Brazil!
I bought mine from the outlet store they were 70% off only reason I bought them. Your girlfriend is right when it comes to buying these type of items I suppose that’s why so many people are robbed here. I remember when ps4 came out here was like R4500.00 that was like like $2000.00 AU prices now for ps4 pro now is $700.00 AU. If you ever come to Brazil bring a Mac book and sell here you would make some money.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought mine from the outlet store they were 70% off only reason I bought them. Your girlfriend is right when it comes to buying these type of items I suppose that’s why so many people are robbed here. I remember when ps4 came out here was like R4500.00 that was like like $2000.00 AU prices now for ps4 pro now is $700.00 AU. If you ever come to Brazil bring a Mac book and sell here you would make some money.
Thanks for the tip.

Also I remember what you said about the showers in Brazil.
For me if I go there it will be cold showers every day of the week! Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.

Also I remember what you said about the showers in Brazil.
For me if I go there it will be cold showers every day of the week! Lol
What's wrong with the showers..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently they only have one setting and to get hot water you need to hook some crap up to a car battery and if not used right starts a fireworks show?

@steve1700 will elaborate further.
Wtf haha, sounds crazy. This is probably another one of those things that explains why so many Brazilian footballers live the most extravagant lives when making it big lol.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its better when steam or splashed water rust out the electrical tape and expose the wires thats when you get the fireworks.