Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do you watch the game? The amount of times he throws the ball to a teammates head/knee/ankle/ dick is ridiculous. Not to mention the amount of times he doesn't even hit the player and throws it miles behind them. Don't even get me started on his running game, completely non existent and if he does decide to try and run it just looks like the average forwards hitup.

I can't believe there needs to be a discussion on this, the bloke is fucking shit and it's easy to see. He simply doesn't have the required skillset of a half. The only thing he has is a cutout ball to a winger/centre in space and a below average short kicking game...has nothing else.

We can't score points yet people still praise the bloke most responsible for this because he's a "good defender". He's a half ffs, being a good defender will NEVER make up for a lack of offensive ability.
On Facebooks NRL retarted all stars... CHN got named in the 'team of the week' because of his poor running and metres. Which was all thanks to Lewis and his atrocious passing and not playing the right lines. Yet people fail to see this as Lewis rarely gets hammered outside of a few kennelers sadly

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Facebooks NRL retarted all stars... CHN got named in the 'team of the week' because of his poor running and metres. Which was all thanks to Lewis and his atrocious passing and not playing the right lines. Yet people fail to see this as Lewis rarely gets hammered outside of a few kennelers sadly
Agree, not sure what people see in Lewis outside of his defense. Kills me with the ball in hand.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a big call,you obviously haven't seen a lot of games,he's defence is one of the main reasons our team defence has been so good as well,certainly he's still growing into the role,but he's only 22 and will improve a lot more.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has to be the most uncoordinated looking player I have ever watched. His attack is terrible
Well let me say to all of the previous posts - this fella has more potential than the rest of you have takin a breath. Give him a break as you will be surprised as to how
good he ends up for us. Dont be so bloody negative - this guy is better than what you see.. and if you refuse to attempt to see it, you're blind and stupid and a disgrace to yourself and your Mother... so get that up the fuck up ya

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think he could be a terrific hooker. His defence is good, has a decent kick and can aggravate the crap out of the opponent s forwards.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well let me say to all of the previous posts - this fella has more potential than the rest of you have takin a breath. Give him a break as you will be surprised as to how
good he ends up for us. Dont be so bloody negative - this guy is better than what you see.. and if you refuse to attempt to see it, you're blind and stupid and a disgrace to yourself and your Mother... so get that up the fuck up ya
I’m 50/50 with Lewis I love to see him succeed but he is definitely struggling.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I think he could be a terrific hooker. His defence is good, has a decent kick and can aggravate the crap out of the opponent s forwards.
No running game and can’t pass properly, how does that make him a terrific hooker?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No running game and can’t pass properly, how does that make him a terrific hooker?
Also guy is a giant. Most hookers I have seen run around (especially the great ones) around all around 6ft. Lachlan is easily over 190cm.

His size and lack of speed are contributing factors to why he doesn’t have a set position. Too slow for centre. Too tall for 5/8. Too small for lock.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m 50/50 with Lewis I love to see him succeed but he is definitely struggling.
The whole team has been struggling,when we win games that count,and put some decent forwards in front of him,he'll b a very good player

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m willing to give him the off season as a last chance to improve his attack, seeing as the club now has a halves coach (Sherwin).

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The whole team has been struggling,when we win games that count,and put some decent forwards in front of him,he'll b a very good player
His got a good long kicking game defence is on point but he has no foot work and some of his passing is way off especially the floating pass.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kicking - He has a massive boot for sure. I reakon he takes to long to get it up there instead of quickly so the team is on side and can motor on down field and muscle up. Earlier in the year Lewis was putting them out on the full at times. He seems to have steered clear of the side line at the back half of the season. It appears to me atleast hes kicking safe because I dont believe he can kick accurately consistently like a half should. Dont remember seeing him kick a 40/20, rare for repeat set (think I saw one a couple of games ago from a short kick in goal). First kick last game was a miss kick. If he could kick accurately without the instant pressure he could kick goals, he certainly has the distance. He does occasionally kick across goal face well on the 5th but earlier in the year it seemed his only attacking kick repeated over and over. So without simply trying to dump shit on the bloke and going from what Ive seen this year, I dont beleive his kicking has improved at all this season. From what Ive seen I don't believe his attack has improved either. I believe his defense has definitely improved. Im no expert but with all this I just dont see him as a viable FG half for the dogs. We need better.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence is A1 but doesn’t know what he’s doing with the ball yet. Needs to work on his timing with outside runners and really
Needs to stop passing the ball to Tolman on the 4th. Take control and tell him to piss off.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's quite obvious to all that you have no idea,what a statement,the worst half ever,you are a fair dinkum joke,the kennel does not need idiots like you,the guy is 22 years old has the best defense of any player in our club,sure he overdoes he's hand sometimes,but he's learning,and will be a great asset to our club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's quite obvious to all that you have no idea,what a statement,the worst half ever,you are a fair dinkum joke,the kennel does not need idiots like you,the guy is 22 years old has the best defense of any player in our club,sure he overdoes he's hand sometimes,but he's learning,and will be a great asset to our club.
Shit ball player, shit ball runner, shit game manager, average kicking game...he's a fucking terrible half, end of.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is like the only place you can change your username so freely, going to take advantage of this shit lol.
Fair enough. Why did you name yourself after a Hanson song? You a fan?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit ball player, shit ball runner, shit game manager, average kicking game...he's a fucking terrible half, end of.
FFS.... I have been pre- occupied for a bit and come back to the kennel to see this shit thread still going and surprise surprise the same comments and rubbish trash talk about of one of our own...Seriously, I supported your stance against The Phar Lap on here who constantly bleats the same one sided line and dribble and yet you have been a "twin" with your relentless Lewis crap.

Give it a rest..