WWOS MOLE Esan Marsters wants out of Wests Tigers

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he is not a handy GKer don’t kid yourself
I guess that comes down to your definition of "handy".

He was kicking @76% when he was playing with confidence. For me, that is a decent first choice, or at the very least, a solid back up.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess that comes down to your definition of "handy".

He was kicking @76% when he was playing with confidence. For me, that is a decent first choice, or at the very least, a solid back up.
What’s his overall %? He cost them games with his kicking and you don’t want someone who relies on “confidence” for goal kicking. It’s a robotic, should be able to kick whether you are up or down

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Please get him cheaper than latrell and maybe less dramas than Ramien

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s his overall %? He cost them games with his kicking and you don’t want someone who relies on “confidence” for goal kicking. It’s a robotic, should be able to kick whether you are up or down
Well - that is an unfortunate result of what sort of players are coming through the system these days. They lose confidence, don't get the reaction they expect and slump themselves.

Look at CHN and Rhys Martin - I have no doubt (at least with Martin) he would rather throw the bottle out then dig in.

I feel like these days, players would prefer a cuddle and a kind word than a cop a spray - to try and get a result. Thank you, Gen Z'ers!

I agree with you though - but I think he has the makings of a good GK'er - and with some proper coaching, could be very solid.

Besides that - I still think he would be a good addition to our team. Can break a tackle and has an offload in him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I too am over players wanting out of their contract every two seconds but he's a massive talent who hasn't been enough of a focal point for them this season considering how destructive he is. He has one of the best fends in the comp and would be a great addition.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I too am over players wanting out of their contract every two seconds but he's a massive talent who hasn't been enough of a focal point for them this season considering how destructive he is. He has one of the best fends in the comp and would be a great addition.
That's the way of the game this day and age unfortunately. Aside from the odd exception It's all about the individual lining their pockets and getting the glory, club first mentality went out the window a long time ago

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I find hard to work out is these media posts, do they make this up? Or is it player managers just spreading this shit to get a high price for the player they represent? Tigers are under salary cap pressure so why not have a go at getting Marsters, I think he would be a better fit than paying overs for Ramien.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What I find hard to work out is these media posts, do they make this up? Or is it player managers just spreading this shit to get a high price for the player they represent?
A bit of both. Notice how clubs that attract clicks and sell papers like us and the roosters are always linked to everyone

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what sort of money would marsters be on, and what would he be after to move ?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Marsters retweeted the article laughing at the Mole asking where he gets his info because he loves it at the Tigers lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bugger.

Ah well we couldn’t land someone decent anyway.

Maybe holland has a sister?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm more excited about RFM wanting to stay. I think he can do the bench Prop role better then anyone else that we can sign (who can we sign without overpaying, lol). I just want him to think offload 2nd for the short term because he can have some brain explosions sometimes.

I don't want to sign a Centre unless Latrell is 100% off the cards.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine Masters and Semi on one side, think I’ve gone a tad stiff
You mean you have a Semi.
Marsters would be a great buy. Young and talented. Plays with plenty of confidence

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority but Marsters has never really excited me that much.
He plays in a pretty crappy team but he’s hard to tackle one on one very strong and an upgrade on Holland. They might let him go.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the club is In deep discussions with himself and player manager