No Source All quiet on the Belmore front...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly we carnt even secure these discards ...Buckleys chance of a marquee signing
Horse, come election time appears no marquee signing or major sponsor....
Maybe we should move to brisbane? I remember Mr I talking about management bungling signings
Genuine marquee signings aren't possible until Season 2021. The funds aren't there to do so for next year.

As for Mr I's claims... I pressed him on multiple occasions to provide just 1 example of his alleged bungled signings. He was unable to provide a single example.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 50 pages will be teamlists and people "cumming" all over tha place.

Pages 50-70 will be how the Roosters and Cowboys are in the race for his signature. Few of the kennel salary cap experts will start throwing figures around player contract values at the Roosters. Fuck Politis, NRL and the rest

Bradyk will fill up around 10 pages worth on how we have to pay overs for Holmes.

Few of the well known will splatter the usual BS of under Pay, structures, etc.

Page 80-100, D-Day is looming. Last hour Holmes signs with the Cowboys. Realist90 will splatter his usual homophobic, gender bender BS.

Kennel into meltdown - fuck the Andersons, fuck Pay, relocate to Perth, stuck in the 90's, we are a disgrace and so forth

All goes quite for a day, and on day 2 allzzbulldog starts 3 topics a day on how noone wants to come, doom n gloom, statistics on statistics, we had Holmes but Pay and so forth....
Post of the year

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horse we need a major sponsor, and I'm not talking about camp quality
Genuine marquee signings aren't possible until Season 2021. The funds aren't there to do so for next year.

As for Mr I's claims... I pressed him on multiple occasions to provide just 1 example of his alleged bungled signings. He was unable to provide a single example.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think people were more just happy that we were somewhat seriously linked to several players tbh. Went from heaps of chatter to zero. Atleast a couple were in positions that we need. I just hope they don't sign Lichaa for another year in panic.
Lichaa will play a great game (his first good one this year ) next week and dogs management will be so impressed they will up his salary and sign him for another 4 years

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is all quiet on the Belmore front. But that doesn't mean the Board and the Coach arn't doing thing.
Be prepared for a few big surprises.
Surprises? don't tell me the board and coach are all going to resign?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the conspiracy theory group on how all the refs are trying to screw us
Also forgot about me making a post about Origi and how he's 7ft tall when lying on his back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I bet you were saying the same thing before we signed dwz lol...... no funds pfft

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you were saying the same thing before we signed dwz lol...... no funds pfft
We ain't paying DWZ marquee money Alzz. And furthermore we shed Tualau to make it work.

No one saw it coming, and it was slick business all round from the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is all quiet on the Belmore front. But that doesn't mean the Board and the Coach arn't doing thing.
Be prepared for a few big surprises.
Dean's working from 5.30am to 7pm.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ain't paying DWZ marquee money Alzz. And furthermore we shed Tualau to make it work.

No one saw it coming, and it was slick business all round from the club.
Any info on why Robson knocked us back? He had no chance of unseating McInnes but chose to move to NQLD for a job share with Granville than sign with us?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then theres patrick carrigan and turpin from the Broncos, who knocked us back. Again like I've said better off building relationships with player managers here in Australia first then spending money and sending hill on the other side of the work UK to build relationships...
Any info on why Robson knocked us back? He had no chance of unseating McInnes but chose to move to NQLD for a job share with Granville than sign with us?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky I'm married to a Russian, she has contacts.....

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they should go to the offices or news Corp then worry about one of our own who clearly has bulldog DNA.
Yes the Russians are in town with there syringes, that’s exactly what it is.