New Fullback & Centre

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd rather Meaney go to fullback and keep Smith on the wing. Harper and Smith plying centre is a scary thought defensively.
Probably, i'm just going off Pays preference to play Hoppa at the back when DWZ went down. Either way we're going to get romped by the Broncos, don't think it will be a pretty finish for us lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably, i'm just going off Pays preference to play Hoppa at the back when DWZ went down. Either way we're going to get romped by the Broncos, don't think it will be a pretty finish for us lol.
It could go either with Hoppa or Meaney at the back. Least if Hoppa is in the centres there is some experience there.

I'm not holding out much hope for this one either Fifita is going to have a field day I'm afraid.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be very interesting to see how he goes in NRL. Hope he kills it but it could get ugly too!
So true. Balls in his court really. Its now all never for Harper considering Averillo will definitely be in the mix next yr.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rest Foran give him a chance at a full pre season.
Give Cogger and Lewis a run.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually its Finals next week in Ccup… Is it worth ripping the good guys out of Ccup?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If DWZ and Holland are out, I’m guessing it’ll be:

1. Meaney
2. Okunbor
3. Harper
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Elliott

14. Cogger
15. To’omaga
16. RFM
17. C. Smith

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd look forward to seeing Harper for sure.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needed this week DWZ and Holland out.Thinking Harper to debut, Hoppa or Meaney to fb Reimis to wing?
Brent Reed said on Triple M on the weekend just past that Morgan was meant to debut against the cowboys and even got his parents to tune in to watch from New Zealand but didn't even get listed in the team list.

Poor form by the club.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brent Reed said on Triple M on the weekend just past that Morgan was meant to debut against the cowboys and even got his parents to tune in to watch from New Zealand but didn't even get listed in the team list.

Poor form by the club.
As in, he got them to turn on their TV?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having said that, do we know the full list of FG players who would be eligible to pay in CC this weekend as well?
Reckon RT and Harper should stay in Ccup. Pretty much leaders in that team. Would rather just throw Olive for a swan song... lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your missing the point. He was told he was the 1st grade and rested from ccup then nothing.
b
There's no point. Hoppa was expected to pull out but was a late in, nothing more to it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your missing the point. He was told he was the 1st grade and rested from ccup then nothing.
He was a emergency for Hoppa with a virus but Hoppa was good to go in the end. It will probably work out better for him and his family anyway as they will probably be able to be at his debut now.