News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you ever have anything positive to contribute? You were very quiet for 4 weeks when we were winning which makes me wonder if you are truly a Bulldog supporter or just a blow in with an agenda. I usually don't like to criticize people for having an opinion but you only seem to look for the negatives.
I’ve always been regularly posting until I got banned for a week last week don’t know what your talking about lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you ever have anything positive to contribute? You were very quiet for 4 weeks when we were winning which makes me wonder if you are truly a Bulldog supporter or just a blow in with an agenda. I usually don't like to criticize people for having an opinion but you only seem to look for the negatives.
Exactly!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven’t seen many posts from you lately mate but in my memory you’re the only one who brings any rumors that actuality materialize. Anything new you can share? I fear another tough campaign next year with a few more signings
Nope, all I know is after API got away it's back to the drawing board but the club is looking at 2 other options from outside of the club but no names were given.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't think Api was THAT great.
JMK needs to work on that little zip out of dummy half.
Wouldn't worry about another hooker unless Reynolds came back

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we not going to learn from our past? Damien Cook has only developed his game in the past two or three years. When he was with us he was good without being great. Now he is a superstar. We failed to be patient.

JMK in my opinion is showing enough signs of improvement to give him more time in the top grade. We need to nurture him and mentor him with some of our past hookers like Billy Johnstone. Basically harden him up and build him into a hooker.

If we don't keep JMK it could be possible that our past will come back to haunt us and we will be sitting here talking about the same thing we are doing with Cook.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring in Hetherington to work with JMK in the off season. Heard he was waiting for a call up in 2018 but never reached an agreement

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching his last game I'm glad we missed out. Overrated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we not going to learn from our past? Damien Cook has only developed his game in the past two or three years. When he was with us he was good without being great. Now he is a superstar. We failed to be patient.

JMK in my opinion is showing enough signs of improvement to give him more time in the top grade. We need to nurture him and mentor him with some of our past hookers like Billy Johnstone. Basically harden him up and build him into a hooker.

If we don't keep JMK it could be possible that our past will come back to haunt us and we will be sitting here talking about the same thing we are doing with Cook.
I can see where you're coming from but JMK has no where near the natural running ability of Cook. Cook has always been very elusive while JMK despite his pace being similar to Cook just isn't. He also doesn't have the vision and anticipation to attack gaps that Cook had.

He can defenitely continue to polish his game and work on these type of things, but I do think there's too many things missing for him to be a genuine first string option for us if we want to be a top side again.

Anyway he has another opportunity next season with Api not coming, hopefully we can sign Luke for a season so we have an experienced hooker in the squad because of right now JMK is the only option we have. If he makes strides in his game then great, if not then we look at other options.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"Appointed to the role two weeks ago, Barrett became a key figure in the negotiations that were kept top secret."

So secretive that the entire negotiation was reported on a daily basis by the media for the last few weeks?

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The amount of people calling for Reynolds to return is a joke.

He’s struggled to break into a pretty average Tigers side yet there’s people out there that think he can be our saviour in the hooking position.

I’d rather have Cogger on the bench playing 0 minutes than Reynolds anywhere near our 17.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are gonna do a man united and sign fuck all lol
Seriously who the fuck cares. We just signed our best player in years in DWZ so stop getting your knickers in knot about fuck all that you can control. FMD your posts are painful lately

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget API and concentrate on who we have. Recent team form has been good. Only want players who want to be here.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's your reply then you got nothing lol
No. It just means that I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, that would just be cruel and highly unfair. Besides, if left to your own devices you can make yourself look silly enough without my help. Funnily enough, it seems I am not the only one that is finding your constant negativity tiresome. Maybe you should find a new hobby or something. I am told knitting can be quite soothing and not mentally difficult, give that a go!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously who the fuck cares. We just signed our best player in years in DWZ so stop getting your knickers in knot about fuck all that you can control. FMD your posts are painful lately
Everyone's argument on here is that we signed dwz, seriously is that all you got
He chose us at the time cause we were the only option

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. It just means that I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, that would just be cruel and highly unfair. Besides, if left to your own devices you can make yourself look silly enough without my help. Funnily enough, it seems I am not the only one that is finding your constant negativity tiresome. Maybe you should find a new hobby or something. I am told knitting can be quite soothing and not mentally difficult, give that a go!
Then why are you replying to my posts lol