Opinion Brandon Smith

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
The Waiheke Rams are my local team, would love if he came to the dogs

The whole island loves this kid.

His NZ background hasnt been exploited by NZ media yet, RTS, Johnson and Luke are flogged to death on tv here

Hope dogs staff have him on the radar because out of any team he fuckin has the dogs spirit that the team is showing and needs to build, that Waiheke blood would be good for the team.

Google Waiheke Island locals and you will see

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the club should do whatever it takes to sign him. If it means paying him 800k a season then so be it. Look what he did for NZ. He tore the opposition to pieces. Besides his been coached by Bellamy his entire career. Not to mention his also been Cameron Smiths understudy the last few years. These things cant be underestimated. I know people will say everyone that leaves melb plays shit for other clubs. But that's mainly forwards like a backrower or a prop. The 2 most recent spine players that have left melb are Wippod and Blake Green. Wippod is a gun while Green played very at manly.

I believe Brandon Smith if he leaves melb will have the same impact as these 2. If it means paying way overs to get him then so be it.