Josh Reynolds

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea just finished watching josh playing in the 9 jersey.... he has been nothing short but great for them. Attack has looked so much more sharper with him there...

Since we are in the hunt for a 9 why don’t we sign him since Wests are happy to pay some freight.

I am a little biased as I love the kids passion but what will it hurt to get someone who loves the club to play in a position we are very short in next year? Thoughts

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wanted Reynolds gone from the halves as he was not the answer. However you cannot deny that he has shown more spark out of dummy half than Lichaa and JMK combined this season.

The facts are our attack is the worst in the competition. We need an option off the bench along with a centre, dummy half & half back.

Is it too much to ask for a bench utility who will give his all for the club at a cut price? Roosters go and sign Keary, Crichton, Tedesco & Cronk. You cannot tell me with a straight face that Reynolds will break the bank while we search for a long term option at dummy half.

If we don't add any spark to our attack we will see more of the same next year.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted Reynolds gone from the halves as he was not the answer. However you cannot deny that he has shown more spark out of dummy half than Lichaa and JMK combined this season.

The facts are our attack is the worst in the competition. We need an option off the bench along with a centre, dummy half & half back.
Some of the balls he offered today I have not seen from a hooker in our jersey since Ennis...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea just finished watching josh playing in the 9 jersey.... he has been nothing short but great for them. Attack has looked so much more sharper with him there...

Since we are in the hunt for a 9 why don’t we sign him since Wests are happy to pay some freight.

I am a little biased as I love the kids passion but what will it hurt to get someone who loves the club to play in a position we are very short in next year? Thoughts
This would be a terrible move. He took the money on offer from the Tigers and we have moved on. I’d rather Mbye at hooker before we brought back Reynolds.
We just need to be patient and make the right move for the club’s long term future

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be a terrible move. He took the money on offer from the Tigers and we have moved on. I’d rather Mbye at hooker before we brought back Reynolds.
We just need to be patient and make the right move for the club’s long term future
I’m not saying he is a long term answer but next year we are in need of some hookers with brown and licha gone so the club needs experience. Sign him on a 2 year deal with clubs option for the second year. Wouldn’t hurt if we got him cheap

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying he is a long term answer but next year we are in need of some hookers with brown and licha gone so the club needs experience. Sign him on a 2 year deal with clubs option for the second year. Wouldn’t hurt if we got him cheap
Yes it would. It’s not a move in the right direction. We are better off using a young hooker like the Roosters are doing with Verrills. The next generation of hookers will be coming through and we should be able to snare one if we can’t develop any internally

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people on here just can’t admit that he’s playing well

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes it would. It’s not a move in the right direction. We are better off using a young hooker like the Roosters are doing with Verrills. The next generation of hookers will be coming through and we should be able to snare one if we can’t develop any internally
There aren't any quality ones coming through in the next 2 years at least. It's the same reason why Tigers got Farah and Benji back. There were no young players coming through who are good enough.

JMK hasn't shown much at all besides his defense, he is another Lewis. All defense zero attack, zero instincts.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There aren't any quality ones coming through in the next 2 years at least. It's the same reason why Tigers got Farah and Benji back. There were no young players coming through who are good enough.

JMK hasn't shown much at all besides his defense, he is another Lewis. All defense zero attack, zero instincts.
We are all just talking shit but sometimes it’s fun to hope Hahahaha

I just think having josh starting then 20min in or so throw in jmk and the team will thrive... josh has passion and loves the club so I can’t see many negatives if we do snare him

Saying that the club did come out and say not interested lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as I love his heart and passion, it’s a no for me. Sorry all

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There was literally like 5 great hookers available what are you talking about?
I’m happy Reynolds had a good game but we don’t need him back. He’s rumoured to be on like $750k and even if the Tigers paid $250k of that we’d still be paying too much

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be our hooker solution and a way for him to find his way back, stay posted.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rather go for Luke or Seggy tbh. Reynolds is on $750k, even if the tigers pay half it's way too much for him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Absolutely! He loves this club and he’s much better than any other option out there.

Malla

Reaction score
He's playing really well, but then again he's hungry to prove himself at the Tigers. Been playing reggies all year.

Never thought that Josh was bad, just wasn't worth the price tag Tigers put on him. He's a $350k a year player.