Andersons

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will leave no stone unturned
When it comes to recruitment folks, there working overtime and I can tell you there talking to player managers constantly
Mate you are a complete fool.. Last week you were saying Anderson’s were shit and couldn’t sign a Hooker with $50 on Canterbury Rd..

Good to see you backing them but man your meds must have you up and down..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate you are a complete fool.. Last week you were saying Anderson’s were shit and couldn’t sign a Hooker with $50 on Canterbury Rd..

Good to see you backing them but man your meds must have you up and down..
It's his love for Lindsay Collins and Kane Evans, does strange things to old davey's cockles

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sack Dean Pay no player outside this clubs wants to play under him. That's the clubs biggest problem is Dean Pay and trust me he is the reason why we can't get players over here.
You'd be hoping the Andersons are asking the player Managers why these players are knocking us back to check if this is one of the factors.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd be hoping the Andersons are asking the player Managers why these players are knocking us back to check if this is one of the factors.
Which players are you referring to?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty excited we’ve landed the big two for next year in Britt and Stimson.
But seriously what a fucking mess they are having to clean up from the last mob. I’m backing the Anderson’s to get it right for 2021, or at least will judge them then

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which players are you referring to?
Nothing wrong with a bit of feedback. If feedback is money, then I would be happy as it will shows we won’t be paying huge overs

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we announce a couple you'll be apologing to me ha ha fuckwits

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a bit of feedback. If feedback is money, then I would be happy as it will shows we won’t be paying huge overs
I agree. I’d just like to know which players she is referring to that have knocked us back?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pays a rookie coach give him time he ain’t got the cattle either still finished higher than magreggor who has the cattle pay ain’t no shit coach so give him time

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. I’d just like to know which players she is referring to that have knocked us back?
It doesn’t matter. It’s any one that knocks us back. A survey shouldn’t be knit picked.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter. It’s any one that knocks us back. A survey shouldn’t be knit picked.
Who has knocked us back?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not a difficult question. I keep reading on here about all these players who are knocking us back and would like to know who they are

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s not a difficult question. I keep reading on here about all these players who are knocking us back and would like to know who they are
Lol.
You won’t get official word from anyone, but we all know.

If they (players chased) don’t sign, our club will come out and say “they didn’t have the bulldogs DNA” blah blah blah.

No matter who is in charge of our club. So meh, whatever

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol.
You won’t get official word from anyone, but we all know.

If they (players chased) don’t sign, our club will come out and say “they didn’t have the bulldogs DNA” blah blah blah.

No matter who is in charge of our club. So meh, whatever
We all know hey? Your crystal ball aside, Wendog33 said, “You'd be hoping the Andersons are asking the player Managers why these players are knocking us back to check if this is one of the factors“.

I simply asked who these players that have knocked us back were. You decided to answer for her but you aren’t answering my question. Hopefully she will.
Cheers

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re right, Stimson and Britt are the only ones who have the bulldogs DNA.

We haven’t chased one player outside of those two. Smart work Caltex
Caltex? What do you mean by that?
If you’re going to jump in and answer somebodies question try to actually answer the question and not skirt around it

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Lol at "constantly talking to managers". And so are the other 15 clubs. I'd be questioning their position if they weren't lol.

F.M.D.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we announce a couple you'll be apologing to me ha ha fuckwits
I’m hearing that the club are in negotiations to sign Shaun Lane for next year. Have you heard anything about this yet?

My source is someone really close to one of the board members. Not naming anyone.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We all know hey? Your crystal ball aside, Wendog33 said, “You'd be hoping the Andersons are asking the player Managers why these players are knocking us back to check if this is one of the factors“.

I simply asked who these players that have knocked us back were. You decided to answer for her but you aren’t answering my question. Hopefully she will.
Cheers
Not getting into your baiting matey. Take the question I posed however you like.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not getting into your baiting matey. Take the question I posed however you like.
I’m not baiting I promise you. I just want to know what players people think have knocked back our club.

If you are going to make a statement on a forum be prepared to clarify it. That’s what a forum is

Last edited: