Andersons

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will leave no stone unturned
When it comes to recruitment folks, there working overtime and I can tell you there talking to player managers constantly

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can also confirm that the club will have 30 players signed in the top 30 by June 30 next year.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re certainly doing an outstanding job.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you thanked them for delivering the man in your profile pic yet?
Yeah it was a good signing, is that your argument for everything Dwz, he most likely came cause we were the only option at the time of signing

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Dean Pay no player outside this clubs wants to play under him. That's the clubs biggest problem is Dean Pay and trust me he is the reason why we can't get players over here.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven’t they already?
What sign quality players? I'm not here to bag the Andersons but I call things as I see them.

DWZ didn't sign purely because he wanted to play for the bulldogs, it was very much circumstance. Parra wanted Waqa Blake ahead of DWZ, tigers weren't able to offload players and DWZ didn't want to move to Nth Qld. I think he would have been a tiger if they were able to make the salary cap room. Having said that he is embracing the club 100%.

Other than that there's Britt and Stimson, hardly top shelf players.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful if you say that on the kennel, your not a true supporter apparently
Haha I don't care what others think, I just want what's best for the club and Dean Pay ain't the answer.

What's everyones thoughts on Shuan Wane?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good signing, is that your argument for everything Dwz, he most likely came cause we were the only option at the time of signing
Oh that’s right.

We only got DWZ because no other club could afford him.

We only won games because the oppositions all underperformed.

Our players only played well because they were purposely ignoring Pays instructions and game plans.

How foolish of me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What sign quality players? I'm not here to bag the Andersons but I call things as I see them.

DWZ didn't sign purely because he wanted to play for the bulldogs, it was very much circumstance. Parra wanted Waqa Blake ahead of DWZ, tigers weren't able to offload players and DWZ didn't want to move to Nth Qld. I think he would have been a tiger if they were able to make the salary cap room. Having said that he is embracing the club 100%.

Other than that there's Britt and Stimson, hardly top shelf players.
We all want marque players but don’t have the money for them remember

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah we couldnt attract quality players so we paid overs for Foran and Woods

you got a short memory, or a bad head, either way

What do the Andersons have to do with signing Foran and Woods on overs? You mean Dib and Castle and Hasler etc?

Since Andeson came in we got the best signing we've had in yearss in DWZ. Are you blaming the new team for the best signing? That's dumb, and I assume you're dumb