Opinion Bunker

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A Bulldogs victory doesnt suit the nrl agenda..nothing has changed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Our season was over a long time ago. Are yo guys aware that we also needed Tigers and Panthers to lose their last 2 games? I can't see the Panthers again the Knights next week.

Look ahead, tomorrow is another day.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an absolute disgrace.

Like Gould says this mob are ruining the game. They are completely partial and bias and without doubt there's money getting thrown around which makes them completely corrupt.

The broom needs to go through the officials starting with that cheating bastard Bernard Sutton.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over blaming the refs. We should of beat them easily. My opinion is pay needs to go not the bunker.
Still has georgallis as attacking coach. Useless

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The players were dejected after that.. Felt just like cummins/sutton reffed games all over again.

Belinda is an amazing referee to be honest. Straight after a shonky call from that idiot ref you could hear her compassion towards our players
I think she brings something different to the game. I thought the refs were reasonable except for the continual problem we cop with the 10 and the wrestle. It was Perranara in the bunker who got it wrong and our lack of decent execution of the basics with Elliott, hog Tolman, Meaney, JMK, 5th tackle, build pressure etc etc etc

Long way to go.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still dont get how he can rule out DWZs other hand which was not in vision with any fkn camera angle to prove any separation did happen... 100% more like 50% evidence needed by the looks of it ffs
The game was decided by poor officiating or cheats take your pick in the last 20. Cowboys had nothing against our defence and credit to the boys for that. Too many games decided in nrl this way today the team that has the ref is the most successful

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has perenara got a gripe against the dogs or something because he keeps bending us over

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ok Mander will come out on Monday and say how they made the wrong decisions
I think your more likely to get G Annesley address this issue on Monday rather than T Mander.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha Mander is my local state opposition rep. I see him at local markets and stuff. I've asked him about some specific video ref calls he made in broncos favour against us in the 90's at suncorp. He said he could't remember specific decisions. Well, I do recall you being a biased ****. Steve Clark too. Actually, especially Steve Clark.
Are you around Everton Park area?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you around Everton Park area?
Yep, but spent most of the past few years in the US. Haven't seen Mander out and about for a while. But back to the bunker. There seems to be that one guy who knows what he is doing and is confident in his calls, calls it quick and gets most of them right. All the rest just seem to pressing random buttons in there. Might as well put my labrador in there.

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We was robbed !!

There needs to be an investigation

The refs killed out 2019 premiership campaign

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bunker is just another way to manipulate the gambling payouts and implement the corrupted agenda's behind the scenes.... It is what is.... If we had a choice im sure fans would rather a goal line ref and those refs on field having a look at the replays like the NFL on field if they do want to look at video. It wont stop the bad calls but it will decrease it.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The game was decided by poor officiating or cheats take your pick in the last 20. Cowboys had nothing against our defence and credit to the boys for that. Too many games decided in nrl this way today the team that has the ref is the most successful
Our love for the game keeps us interested
Corrupt referees control the results in most game.
It is very blatant when the 50/50 decisions go one way in favour of a team and not the other.
It's also evident when a ref takes back a team 12 meters and let the opposite team creep in the 10...
Why doesn't TV coverage show it ?
If we think all teams in Sydney are safe...Think again !
Culling teams in Sydney is still on the National Rorting League agenda, Keep an open eye on it...
Teams outside of Sydney always get the calls against Sydney teams except the Rorters & Soufs

It has been the case for a very long time
Do you remember that little confrontation (No Names) with the biggest cheat of all Bill Harrigan 25 years ago ?

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubbish call. If it was sent up as "no try" I could understand it but I am fucked if I can see enough evidence to overturn the onfield decision. Corrupt is a strong word, but............

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They make shit calls for every team, not just ours. It doesn't excuse it tho and I don't know how they make so many mistakes when they get to review the try from multiple camera angles over and over again.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They make shit calls for every team, not just ours. It doesn't excuse it tho and I don't know how they make so many mistakes when they get to review the try from multiple camera angles over and over again.
Biased eyes always helps...only explanation really

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch the Tigers vs Dragons highlights - Garners first half try chasing through a grubber, pushes past a Dragons defender, gets first to the ball and scores. Dutchy does the exact same thing to Gagai on Good Friday - try taken off us. NRL wanted Souths in the finals and the Tigers to make their final game of the season interesting for them. Whatever narrative they want, they get.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we were disallowed a try sent up as a try
Cowboys were awarded a try sent up as no try

Yep makes sense
Ashley Klein : That’s a penalty for breathing
And a penalty try for questioning bunker