Curtis scott

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
an extra 1.5m over 5 years is a lot of money to turn down tho. E.g. Roosters offer Latrell 700k (what he's worth) and we offer him 900k-1m.
Yeah I agree with you mate
Everybody has a limit regarding regarding how much of a pay cut will they cop just to play at a certain club
Loyalty v money

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Scott won't see 1st Grade the way Olam is playing. You would think there has to be some phone calls going on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Scott won't see 1st Grade the way Olam is playing. You would think there has to be some phone calls going on.
Need a lot more then phone calls.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why are these threads not in rumours lol

Fk we don’t get shit
Because Mr Invisible isn't around, he was the only one who cleaned shit like this up regularly

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I say persist with holland and go hard for manu/latrell or staggs

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say persist with holland and go hard for manu/latrell or staggs
Is rather just blood that young bloke schoupp or whatever his name is if we cant sign a top shelf player no point wasting money and a spot in top 30 with holland

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand all these Latrell rumours, he has no reason to leave the Roosters right now, guaranteed success and shots at winning premierships, lives in Bondi, great management.

He might want to lead a team from the back one day but at only 22 he has time on his side and won't be in any rush to leave.
It's called MONEY!!!!! you know the very thing people kill each other over, and it makes more sense for him to sign with us more than ever because he has already won a premier ship. A 10 year contract will secure his life his parents and his kids, lol money talks bullshit walks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's called MONEY!!!!! you know the very thing people kill each other over, and it makes more sense for him to sign with us more than ever because he has already won a premier ship. A 10 year contract will secure his life his parents and his kids, lol money talks bullshit walks.
an extra 1.5m over 5 years is a lot to turn down. The Roosters either play him Five-eighth and pay him 800-900k or pay him value to play Centre, which I think is 700k and we offer 900k-1m to play him Centre or Fullback. Those are the only 2 scenarios. I guess unless he takes the 1.5m over 5 years pay cut (200-300k a season).

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club will need to do pretty thorough due diligence before signing this bloke. Definitely worth a look though, talent to buuuuurrrrn!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather that Curtis Rona ..why can't the club offer him a contract I hear he's keen to comeback.
I swear he made my life worth living with his pinpoint try scoring athleticism.. What an artist

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
an extra 1.5m over 5 years is a lot to turn down. The Roosters either play him Five-eighth and pay him 800-900k or pay him value to play Centre, which I think is 700k and we offer 900k-1m to play him Centre or Fullback. Those are the only 2 scenarios. I guess unless he takes the 1.5m over 5 years pay cut (200-300k a season).
I've had more experience than most here employing indigenous people,and all went walkabout fairly soon after pay day.
Give Latrell $1M over a 5 year period and I'd bet he will go walkabout as soon as he sees out the first year

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Roosters aren't going to lowball him, no chance he signs a 10 year contract with the cap increasing as it is, why would one of the best players in the game cap himself like that, sure he could get an upgrade later on but he would have little bargaining power.

He will get his million dollar contract. Ill ask the question again. Once the Roosters offer him a big contract why would he swap Bondi for Belmore, the premiers for a team that hasn't made the finals for what could be 4 years?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Roosters aren't going to lowball him, no chance he signs a 10 year contract with the cap increasing as it is, why would one of the best players in the game cap himself like that, sure he could get an upgrade later on but he would have little bargaining power.

He will get his million dollar contract. Ill ask the question again. Once the Roosters offer him a big contract why would he swap Bondi for Belmore, the premiers for a team that hasn't made the finals for what could be 4 years?
Mate if you think his sticking with the roosters your dreaming, he got dropped from state of origin because he refused to commit to the roosters. And in his 10 year contract there will also be increase in salary over 10 years so please tell me why won't he sign when he has already accomplished everything in the game at his age.