Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's on 650k exactly. I round up to the nearest 100k. This is the article if you're going to call me a liar, when actually, you've got no idea what you're talking about so maybe just keep your mouth shut. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/new-recruit-dylan-napa-wants-to-create-his-own-legacy-at-canterbury/news-story/66ffbe61896705bde9e565933157e15e&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium
You just contradicted yourself. You claim he's on exactly 650k yet then go ahead and round it up to 700k adding an extra 150k to what you just claimed he was exactly on lol. He's not on 700k, have more than one source to back it up rather than push your narrative of outrageous salaries.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You just contradicted yourself. You claim he's on exactly 650k yet then go ahead and round it up to 700k adding an extra 150k to what you just claimed he was exactly on lol. He's not on 700k, have more than one source to back it up rather than push your narrative of outrageous salaries.
50k. I'm not going to say a player is on 330k when he's on 300k. I'm not going to say a player is on 660k when he's on 700k. You're dumb as f. I'm yet to contradict myself. My point is we have to overpay to get decent players in the situation we're in. Prove me wrong, stop being a dick head. I'm not going to accept signing players like Crichton, Cogger and Meaney after 2021 to be playing in our 13. If you do then good for you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
50k. I'm not going to say a player is on 330k when he's on 300k. I'm not going to say a player is on 660k when he's on 700k. You're dumb as f. I'm yet to contradict myself. My point is we have to overpay to get decent players in the situation we're in. Prove me wrong, stop being a dick head. I'm not going to accept signing players like Crichton, Cogger and Meaney after 2021 to be playing in our 13. If you do then good for you.
Whatever you say, keep pushing your narrative.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Prove to me otherwise, otherwise what you say is irrelevant to me. Sorry.
Yh sure brb, just getting the players contracts out? Pfft.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes. I would.
Since we are throwing random names out there, just wondering-

Would you fork out 800k for Brandon Smith?

I think he is way better than Api, comes rom the Storm, obviously a high price for the moment but could be the best or (at least one of) number 9 in a year or two if was full time. Has learnt from the best ever. I know he's signed but how much do you think he's worth? Would have a HUGE influence on our current squad. Would be on PEANUTS at the Storm.

800k, less or possibly more?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bloke looks like Bray Wyatt lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, probably seen more of him than Cook before Souths signed him. Gun second rower and possible lock too.
We all knew Cook was good and way better than Lichaa but don't think he was touted as much as B Smith at this stage.
Just so desperate for a hooker..
Theres always the cross mate!!!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get this kid pay him whatever but get this kid we win comps again with him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get this kid pay him whatever but get this kid we win comps again with him
700-800k if Storm release him early, why would they?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Prove to me otherwise, otherwise what you say is irrelevant to me. Sorry.
Haha that statement goes both ways man, just backing yourself into a corner.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha that statement goes both ways man, just backing yourself into a corner.
I at least give facts and e.g.s. The people on the other side are just using blind faith and being abusive (also just spitting out bullshit). Can you give me 1 reason why any player would rather come to our club without being overpaid? Unless there is literally no one else that wants them we're not going to get them. We're going to struggle to get rejects and players looking for an opportunity, how are we going to get marquee players? I've already explained the DWZ situation 100 times and he was a mid season signing that was pushed out of his club and we were the only club that could offer him a Fullback spot. If you want a 5-10 year rebuild then you do you.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's as plain as the nose on your face that there is NO incentive for marque players to come here other than better MONEY offered than a Top 4 team.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that there is also ONLY MONEY to interest mid level players.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that only unwanted players from their existing clubs or players looking for a better chance of first grade and/or minutes and players not fully established and who don't care about the ranking of the coach or team's position would come at fair dollar.

All the rest our Club would need to offer overs as do all the rest of the teams who aren't Top 8 at least.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should go hard for this bloke the storm wont pay overs

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would throw 600-700k for this guy to come maybe more.... he has bulldog DNA written all over him. But no way he will leave melb

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think he is way better than Api, comes rom the Storm, obviously a high price for the moment but could be the best or (at least one of) number 9 in a year or two if was full time. Has learnt from the best ever. I know he's signed but how much do you think he's worth? Would have a HUGE influence on our current squad. Would be on PEANUTS at the Storm.

Hes been earmarked as Storms Cameron Smith replacement after Smith retires end of next season. Brandon Smith is going nowhere.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score

800K are you out of your mind? he's a handy player the way will hopoate is without being the best in his position. i love watching brandon smith play, but he's not the type to dominant a game on his own.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
800K are you out of your mind? he's a handy player the way will hopoate is without being the best in his position. i love watching brandon smith play, but he's not the type to dominant a game on his own.
How much do you think he's worth? In our current situation to attract a player like B. Smith you'd have to add 200-300k to the price tag. To make it even more unlikely, he's contracted for another 4-5 years. Grant's the one we should be going for, similar to when the Knights signed Ponga.