Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long am I going to have to deal with Tool cock sucking in this forum for?
I do like Tool, but agree with the sentiment. I'm a fan, but will call it as i see it. I love 10,000 days, Vicarious is fucking classic, but there's a lot of filler on that album too. Haven't heard the new album yet, but it is not automatically 'I'm gonna love it'. I'll give it a fair chance, like all music I listen too. Actually, if anyone wants to hear 'sorta instrumental Tool', check out Volto! I'm expecting a low take-up on that one :grinning:

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like Tool, but agree with the sentiment. I'm a fan, but will call it as i see it. I love 10,000 days, Vicarious is fucking classic, but there's a lot of filler on that album too. Haven't heard the new album yet, but it is not automatically 'I'm gonna love it'. I'll give it a fair chance, like all music I listen too. Actually, if anyone wants to hear 'sorta instrumental Tool', check out Volto! I'm expecting a low take-up on that one :grinning:
A Tool fan reacting logically to criticism of the band? Never thought I’d see the day

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's not enough wanky 90s power metal around now days...

Here’s one that a dude I’m friends with on Facebook is in. They’re really starting to take off. More of a power metal thrash combo than straight up power metal and there’s songs with death vocals too. Check it out if you have time

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Stuff....

Rings of Saturn with "oooeheerrrhoooeeehhhrrrrrr Technical Grind Correeeeeeeee!"

For the Prog peeps, new Leprous

And don't forget the Drunken Dwarf Metal. 'cause who doesn't love Drunken Dwarf Metal

New Fit for an Autopsy is pretty friggin good

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, Witch Vomit have a new album out. What's it like? Who gives a fuck. They're named "Witch Vomit". What more do you need to know?